Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>NEW NATiON in DUMBO (bklyn) ROLL CALL<<

this is gonna be an amazing festival... I cant WAIT!

6pm-6am - Outdoors/Indoors....the field right outside of the Lunatarium...

Nigel Richards is one the headliners...Over 20 DJs/Performers/Bands/Artists

QUOTE]

am i retarded or is there no date on this?

(well i mean i am pretty dumb..)

this is gonna be an amazing festival... I cant WAIT! July 24th (Saturday)

6pm-6am - Outdoors/Indoors....the field right outside of the Lunatarium...

Nigel Richards is one the headliners...Over 20 DJs/Performers/Bands/Artists

map_03.jpg

thats a hot graphic...who did that?

here's the full lineup

July 24th (Saturday) - NEW NATION - Outdoor Festival in DUMBOLuna

6pm-6am

LINE UP:

Nigel Richards

dj Rekha

Dub Champions

Joshua Gabriel

Jaxon

Tyler Askew of Rude Movements

dj Tantrik

Stefny

djembe

P-CULTCyber

Andrea Heneo

COSMIC COLT

dj Scottie B & Sneak-e Pete & Brian Fegan

PJay

Steve B

The Amazing Jordan

Paula Jeanine & American Ghazal

Akim Funk Buddha, Phoenix & El Rock

Femme Nameless

Female Bureau of Investigation

Magbana

Wet Cabaret

a midnight masquerade hosted by the Hungry March Band

Plus a hooka & chai lounge under the stars by Wanderlus

INFO: 6pm-6am - www.destinationnewnation.com - Tickets @ http://www.destinationnewnation.com/tickets.html - The newnation is built on a landscape of performance, interactive installations and spontaneous acts of harmony. The stage is endless, the audience is infinite and the performer is you (all of us)

Glowgrl,

It's been a while since i've been out in NY. Last time was Danny Howells' last night at Arc and it was SICK. Was wondering how this party will compare, if you can compare it....

The only thing is --- all my friends that usually go to these things have given up on the NY nightlife since Arc closed. To tell you the truth, I'm tired of sittin' at home on a Sat. night with nothing to do. So, let me know if you think i'll like this party at Dumbo, and if its alright that I show up by myself... I've never done the whole goin to a club solo, so let me know what you think....

thanks

rob

Glowgrl,

It's been a while since i've been out in NY. Last time was Danny Howells' last night at Arc and it was SICK. Was wondering how this party will compare, if you can compare it....

The only thing is --- all my friends that usually go to these things have given up on the NY nightlife since Arc closed. To tell you the truth, I'm tired of sittin' at home on a Sat. night with nothing to do. So, let me know if you think i'll like this party at Dumbo, and if its alright that I show up by myself... I've never done the whole goin to a club solo, so let me know what you think....

thanks

rob

I seriuosly think you will like it... and goin solo is ok...we got a whole crew of people and you are MORE than welcome to hang & party w/ us :) we are very friendly and usually pretty drunk! hehehehe :pint: they will have fire dancers, bands, art exhibits, poetry, hookah & chai lounge and so many djs....it will be very interesting and I believe quuite entertaining :) ....the view IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! you are in front of the water and see the bridges.....I highky recomend this party...

just find me (I will be wearing a racing jersey and so will a few other people I will be hangin with ;) ) hope to see ya there...

cool party.. tons of people... alcohol situation was weak! they had like 3 bartenders for 4000 people. if they had more bars this party would have been off the hook. i waited in line for 15 minutes to get a beer and they were out of cups when i got up front.. wtf.. in any case.. it was fun for a little bit.. we hit up a techno party in manhattan afterwords so the night ended up being crazy! :)