Clubplanet Nightlife Community

confused.

lafemcaliente

so say you usta date someone, and everything during the time you were together was absolutely perfect, but you broke up. you continued talking, and even throughout relationships since you were together you both talk about times you've had, the sex you've had, and how it was amazing. you still talk everyday, risque to say the least, and now what to do?

would you throughout the sex and small talk maybe suggest trying round two? sex is one thing (best everrrr) but relationship matters are another. what do we think?

depends why you broke up... i am not big on rekindling old flames but there are always exceptions. it doesnt make sense that you wouldnt be together if you have only positive experiences in the past. on the other hand, it seems that whenever something is cut short we always tend to only see the good things and sometimes there really are a lot of bad things there too. i mean, if you broke up, something was not right.

you are absolutely right.

when we broke up, it was because he wasnt over his ex, but he told me that from day 1. we dated about a month, but he confessed he was still thinking about her while we were talking (we were never official) so he said it would be unfair to me, and we ended on good terms.

few months past and he confessed that he shouldnt have ended it with us because she turned out to be someone he didnt want to be with, and he always regreted what he did breaking us up. ever since its been good, conversations, memories of past experiences together, but im afraid to bring up relationship stuff if the conversation is mostly sexual.

still confused.

(A) Perfect? Nothing is perfect.

(B) If you were only together a month, you could not possibly have any idea whether or not you are compatible, not to mention perfect.

© If everything really was so perfect, or close to, then you would not be broken up.

(D) How could things be perfect if he was not over his ex? Seems like that would have really gotten in the way of perfection.

(E) So he's been talking to you in a risque way even though he has been involved with other people? And he pined after his previous ex while he was with you? Sounds like a cheating jerk to me.

Yeah, I'd say kick this guy in the nards and move on. Sorry.

thats completely reasonable. i wont even argue.

it's kinda that i felt something for this guy that i never felt about someone before. 3 days in i felt more for him than 3 years of a past relationship. its really hard to explain and id probably get ridiculed by everyone on here for explaining myself. but it just felt diffrent i guess.

something tells me not to move on, but my head does... how do you put your head againest ur heart?

so say you usta date someone, and everything during the time you were together was absolutely perfect, but you broke up. you continued talking, and even throughout relationships since you were together you both talk about times you've had, the sex you've had, and how it was amazing. you still talk everyday, risque to say the least, and now what to do?

would you throughout the sex and small talk maybe suggest trying round two? sex is one thing (best everrrr) but relationship matters are another. what do we think?

I would say yes go for it. Only if you are still attracted to each other. As time goes by I find that girls I have been with become less and less attractive. I am actually kind of grossed out by them. Sometimes I think about hooking up or having sex with them again but when it comes down to it there is no need. There are millions of people out there go meet someone else.

Sounds like HE has a prob letting go (ie: ex girl)...so perhaps that is why he is still lingering with you. Maybe he doesn't like to be alone (like so many gurls I know) and he holds on to the ex until something is happening elsewhere. I say no go...just use the booty call if you have to. ;)