Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I give you candylicious!!

kaydup

yeah you guys are right but take a look at her pic again...she's just some dumb blond with a big ass that likes to flaunt it...that's all she needs to get by in life

im not holding it against her. she's the one who said she was bad w/ computers to begin with. i was merely supporting her statement. its better off she sucks with computers. technical girls are no fun. girls need to concentrate on the basics...like cock...balls

yeah you guys are right but take a look at her pic again...she's just some dumb blond with a big ass that likes to flaunt it...that's all she needs to get by in life

STFU YOU FUCKIN STUPID ASSHOLE---NO MEMBER NAME---WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT----WHERE'S YOUR PIC? -- :gang::gang::gang::gang::gang:

STFU YOU FUCKIN STUPID ASSHOLE---NO MEMBER NAME---WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT----WHERE'S YOUR PIC? -- :gang::gang::gang:

what are you talking about? xtcgspot is just trying to get us off on the wrong foot...go back a page and read my posts, I was trying to help you.

I see nothing but big things for us in the future :love:

what are you talking about? xtcgspot is just trying to get us off on the wrong foot...go back a page and read my posts, I was trying to help you.

HEY! What ever happened to the pic you were going to send? Im still waiting!

YOU SAID SOME SHIT ABOUT DUMB BLONDE...BLAH BLAH BLAH....WHATEVER...... I FORGIVE YOU :love:

YOU SAID SOME SHIT ABOUT DUMB BLONDE...BLAH BLAH BLAH....WHATEVER...... I FORGIVE YOU :love:

Yeah, you took that all out of context...sorry for the misunderstanding. Did you put your PM's on yet? Candy, I tried sending you my pic by PM but it's not letting me...I'll try again ;)

Yeah, you took that all out of context...sorry for the misunderstanding. Did you put your PM's on yet? Candy, I tried sending you my pic by PM but it's not letting me...I'll try again ;)

It OK! But I went into DanaDanes PM. They are on but they are still blocking PM's for some strange reason.