Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I give you candylicious!!

kaydup

i don't know what's worse.....JP........or his crowd.....

The crowd, on the other hand, was totally wack. Tons of juiceheads running around with their shirts off everywhere you looked. Guys, I'm sure everyone was really impressed by the fact that you spend 3 hours a day in the gym/tanning salon. Nothing wrong w/ working out, but when you walk around a club w/ your shirt off, you look like a fuckin tool. Stop trying so hard, k? Also, there are clothing stores around not named Armani Exchange. To top it all off, a bunch of people formed this big circle which took up a bunch of space on the crowded dancefloor and people were jumping in the middle doing breakdancing moves and shit, almost kicking people, etc. Sorry, but the middle of a crowded dancefloor is no place for this shit. I still managed to have a good time w/ my friends, but I don't see myself going back to this party in the future. I really don't mind JP; I think he's a pretty good DJ, but the crowd there was just so lame. Bunch of posers everywhere you looked.

:laugh: :laugh:

it has nothing to do with hating on what someone says...this thread was about Candy and Dana's ass...NOBODY gives a fuck about JP and his declining dj skills...if you want to talk about that shit, I'm sure you can find a million of those threads in the NY/NJ forum

dude its not like i had a fucking 8 page convo bout him. she commented about him and i responded to the comment. get over it :jerkoff:

The crowd, on the other hand, was totally wack. Tons of juiceheads running around with their shirts off everywhere you looked. Guys, I'm sure everyone was really impressed by the fact that you spend 3 hours a day in the gym/tanning salon. Nothing wrong w/ working out, but when you walk around a club w/ your shirt off, you look like a fuckin tool. Stop trying so hard, k? Also, there are clothing stores around not named Armani Exchange. To top it all off, a bunch of people formed this big circle which took up a bunch of space on the crowded dancefloor and people were jumping in the middle doing breakdancing moves and shit, almost kicking people, etc. Sorry, but the middle of a crowded dancefloor is no place for this shit. I still managed to have a good time w/ my friends, but I don't see myself going back to this party in the future. I really don't mind JP; I think he's a pretty good DJ, but the crowd there was just so lame. Bunch of posers everywhere you looked.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

you know why I'm laughing.........

Well lets see your FUGLY ASS pic. And my friend is not fat! DICK!

No, she's not fat, she just has thick thigh...oh thats right, women don't like it when you call them 'thick' either. Hmmmm. I guess she's 'zaftig', which in Jew terms is the equivalent of 'healthy' which in turn is the equivalent of 'fat'.

Oh look at that, we're right back where we started from.

No, she's not fat, she just has thick thigh...oh thats right, women don't like it when you call them 'thick' either. Hmmmm. I guess she's 'zaftig', which in Jew terms is the equivalent of 'healthy' which in turn is the equivalent of 'fat'.

:rofl:

Unfortunately, big bones don't grow in the ass (unless her friend is some kind of freak of nature, is that a bump from a tail nub I see on the back of that skirt? Women with prehensile tails are HOT!).

first of all-let's see your pic----your'e calling me fat---that pic was from october #1----second of all----i do have a fat ass and a dope face----i'll post another one tomorrow----then i will shut you right up---seems like your jealous----don't worry i take everything with a grain of salt---so bring it BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Bro, why dont you just post it under your real name???

You worried you might get bad rep points? :laugh:

first of all-let's see your pic----your'e calling me fat---that pic was from october #1----second of all----i do have a fat ass and a dope face----i'll post another one tomorrow----then i will shut you right up---seems like your jealous----don't worry i take everything with a grain of salt---so bring it BITCH!!!!!!!!!

this comment doesnt constitue taking it with a grain of salt.... :laugh: