Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dxm

Its the main ingredient in robitussin cough medicine, if done correctly its is an incredbile experience, unlike any other drug out there. But not something you do very often. To actuallty enjoy it you have to close your door, turn off the light, and close your eyes while laying in your bed with music playing, sounds weird.....but try it because it will blow your mind.

ummmm. i've done my fair share of lsd. and e. and shrooms. my fair share-and yours-your cousins and maybe their best friends too. its once in a great blueish green moon when i do any of them anymore. i used to live with a guy who would write to pharmacuticle companies posing as a colombia med student and get unclassified drugs sent to him. would then research more and dose out correct amounts and store said expieriment in an abonded excedrin bottle in the medicine cabniet. i found out the way you would expect. i just tripped so much that one day in the middle of my excursion i figured out that i had learned all there was for me to learn in this place and since then tripping has lost its flavor with me. but you can tell me all about yours and i would love to hear it.

i'm familiar with a myriad of mind alterers...but dont know what dmx is...not dmt? is that what you mean?

shit makes you talk to god. and i know no one who took it more than once.

dxm is nothing like dmt ... dxm is more like ketamine than anything else ... but its not K!!!!

a little makes you not cough... a lot puts you in a differnt plane. Some people love it, many hate it.

and dxm doesnt destroy your liver, its when people drink a whole bottle of cough medicine with acetomiphin (sp??) in it and fuck their liver up.

IMHO... its something for the trailer park crew

probally like 4 or 5 years ago my friend bought me a bunch of E pills...i ate like 4 of them in one shot...all the pills turned out to just be straight DXM.....worst experience of my life...myself and everyone who had took the pills were basically immobile..no1 could move their legs...we all just sat on this couch for 4 hours...throwing up...hillucinating...could nottt see straight...scratching...broke out into this rash,...some of my friends who had taken like 5 or 6 of them were scratching themselves so bad that they were bleeding..they still have scars to this day..

drugs suck..

yeah, the same shit happened to me...bought some pills from some punk ass dealer who swore up and down the shit was the real deal...told him that if it wasnt he would be sorry...i took these stupid things and ended up being completely floored. i couldnt fuckin move and was seeing the most fucked up shit...i yacked like 3 times and felt like total shit the next day...fuckin cocksucker, i thought i was gonna die that night...

...found this faggot ass dealer a few days later and beat the shit out of him...fuckin asshole

said i would never try it again but i did

this time with couch syrup instead of pills totally different experience

i enjoyed it a lot def. different then any drug i have ever taken i was out of my mind for a good for hours

i guess its just one of those things you do when you want to get fucked up and you cant find any hard drugs around. seeing i just started doing any type of drugs its hard for me to find people with any all the time!