Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious Question for the guys

crazyinsomniac

(font=comic sans MS(xxx(/font)

Hey all...I was wondering about something..Why are you males so obsessive w/ fake looking girls? W/ implants,botox,other cosmetic surgery...I would think that most guys would like NATURAL looking girls,being w/ a fake chick is kind of like tricking yourself into believing youre w/ someone youre really not ..Whats so great about these type's of girls? In my opinion..Therye overrated

LOL!..I have to be 'ugly" b/c I am curious about that topic? I seriously want to know whats so great about fake chicks...But I guess I cant get an educated answer considering the lack of intelligence floating around on the board... :)

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over under if she will ever post again, and how many post it will be!?!?!?!?!?!?

im not trying to hate on u or anything...so i will try and aswer ur question.....not that guys dont care about what chicks look like...but its the chicks that r the ones enhanciong themselves of their own free will!!!!!!!!!! if there were no such thing as cosmetic surgery.....we would still bang u reguardless......im not much for the fake look as in the lips and stuff like that....but some chicks just feel they need that stuff to complete themselves....and ive always been a person that say s do what maekes u feel happy!!!!!!!!! even if in the long run they will find something else to nit pick about....so this is my quick answe to ur post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

im not trying to hate on u or anything...so i will try and aswer ur question.....not that guys dont care about what chicks look like...but its the chicks that r the ones enhanciong themselves of their own free will!!!!!!!!!! if there were no such thing as cosmetic surgery.....we would still bang u reguardless......im not much for the fake look as in the lips and stuff like that....but some chicks just feel they need that stuff to complete themselves....and ive always been a person that say s do what maekes u feel happy!!!!!!!!! even if in the long run they will find something else to nit pick about....so this is my quick answe to ur post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I honestly do not care whether or not youre 'hating' on me..You dont know me from a hole in the wall...Your post didnt really answer my question tho..However,I do apperciate the response( I just knew that there was some intelligence in that brain of yours :) )

Hey all...I was wondering about something..Why are you males so obsessive w/ fake looking girls? W/ implants,botox,other cosmetic surgery...I would think that most guys would like NATURAL looking girls,being w/ a fake chick is kind of like tricking yourself into believing youre w/ someone youre really not ..Whats so great about these type's of girls? In my opinion..Therye overrated

all chics fake! we shave our legs, armpits & crotches. would u like it if we all had hairy bush & long pit hair & hairy ass legs? also we wear make up & pluck our eyebrows & dye our hair. all of which aren't the real us. fake tans r in now big time. so we been tricking u fools for years & now u wanna complain? :gang:

Yeah, nice way to introduce yourself. Just come on and start insulting people. Actually, if you've watched this board for a while, you'll notice that a *lot* of the guys either prefer unaltered girls or have no preference.

That being said, I think one of the primary reasons that some guys tend to notice the surgically altered girls more is that, aside from their surgical changes, those girls *also* make a strong effort to look good in other ways. They dress well, often skimpily, they work their makeup, they work their hair, they swagger when they walk, stuff like that. I know for myself, I am much more attracted to a girl who makes an effort to look nice versus one who just looks like a slob (however, some guys do prefer slobs). So, I think that has a lot more to do with it than just the surgical alterations.

So, what I am saying is this. It is not specifically girls who have surgery that guys are "obsessed with". It is girls who go out of their way to make themselves appealing to guys. If one wants to compete without having to get surgery, all one need do is put on a micro-mini, FMBs, halter, do the hair nice, make sure she's clean, and head on out. It is nothing more than that.

Of course, there are a small but significant percentage of guys who *are* actually obsessed with large breasts. You'll find a lot of them at the strip clubs. But I really think that is primarily just a momma complex.

And besides, look at it this way. For you, as an unaltered girl, it helps you weed out some of the undesirable guys quickly and easily. Obviously, you do not want someone who is so superficial as to obsess over surgically altered girls. So, a few quick questions, or watching his reactions to girls who have had surgery can easily tell you whether or not you need to ditch him quick.

i think you just had a bad experience,did your boy left you for some fake boobs hottie?

:)

...i think youre downsizing the role of peer pressure and society....i certainly agree with what you've said BUT society is made up of men and women.....and it is society that is publishing these magazines, making these movies, etc that promote an "image"...this then is what young, impressionable minds are following - and adult sheep for that matter......it's rather ironic for a country that is labeled open and free to be so unaccepting to physical flaws...lol....but whatever....rather not get into it.......and who gives a shit if there's intelligence or not on this board......a real intelligent man would not chase a woman that is "fake"....ergo the question is moot..

I honestly do not care whether or not youre 'hating' on me..You dont know me from a hole in the wall...Your post didnt really answer my question tho..However,I do apperciate the response( I just knew that there was some intelligence in that brain of yours :) )

im not hating on u...i was just messing with the other 2 that answered b4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!! so its great to have4 u hear.....and blend is just being silly....hes a stand up guy...most of the time were here to be silly ...so dont take what goes on here seriously.....about natural.....what woman want to look like is obviously evloving...there r very few woman out there that r a total package naturally....which is what makes a true natural beauty a true work of art!!!!!!!!!!!!! so as long as the trend that has started gets easier and cheaper.....its gonna keep getting bigger and bigger.....what bothers me more is not so much the fake outside or inside as the case may be....what i dont like....is fake attitude and personality traits!!!!!!!!!!! those r the fake people i cant stand....be them men or woman!!!!!!!!!!!! hows that for a better answer!?!?!?!??!:D

all chics fake! we shave our legs, armpits & crotches. would u like it if we all had hairy bush & long pit hair & hairy ass legs? also we wear make up & pluck our eyebrows & dye our hair. all of which aren't the real us. fake tans r in now big time. so we been tricking u fools for years & now u wanna complain? :gang:

...can we get a foot shot with that mini-outburst (which was quite on target btw).......

im not hating on u...i was just messing with the other 2 that answered b4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!! so its great to have4 u hear.....and blend is just being silly....hes a stand up guy...most of the time were here to be silly ...so dont take what goes on here seriously.....about natural.....what woman want to look like is obviously evloving...there r very few woman out there that r a total package naturally....which is what makes a true natural beauty a true work of art!!!!!!!!!!!!! so as long as the trend that has started gets easier and cheaper.....its gonna keep getting bigger and bigger.....what bothers me more is not so much the fake outside or inside as the case may be....what i dont like....is fake attitude and personality traits!!!!!!!!!!! those r the fake people i cant stand....be them men or woman!!!!!!!!!!!! hows that for a better answer!?!?!?!??!:D

:)

...i think youre downsizing the role of peer pressure and society....i certainly agree with what you've said BUT society is made up of men and women.....and it is society that is publishing these magazines, making these movies, etc that promote an "image"...this then is what young, impressionable minds are following - and adult sheep for that matter......it's rather ironic for a country that is labeled open and free to be so unaccepting to physical flaws...lol....but whatever....rather not get into it.......and who gives a shit if there's intelligence or not on this board......a real intelligent man would not chase a woman that is "fake"....ergo the question is moot..

the thing phatman...is that people like u and me can really care less about "society" were smarter than that....so i try not to refer or give any credit wehter it be positive or negative to "society"....."society " is just a convinient term people use to try to make u think like they do!!!!!!!!!!:D

the thing phatman...is that people like u and me can really care less about "society" were smarter than that....so i try not to refer or give any credit wehter it be positive or negative to "society"....."society " is just a convinient term people use to try to make u think like they do!!!!!!!!!!:D

...again...i'm not disagreeing with this particular point but this girl was asking about a societal trend...part of the answer needs to address that, imo....