Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone Stole My Fucking Cell Phone!!!

HAZE

My friend left my passenger side door unlocked today at work and I had my cell phone on the passenger side seat and I went to the car and it was gone. I thought maybe I left it in my locker so I went back inside and ripped my locker apart. Then went back out to the car and went throught the whole car again. I checked everywhere, the fucking ash tray, glove compartment, it's GONE.

I'm so fucking pissed!!! We have security cameras at work but they're mostly for show because any time anything like this happens, they can never find it on the video tape. They're going to review the tapes tomorrow but the camera that was on the area where my car was pans so it probably didnt' catch it. I can't believe I can't trust the people I work with.

Keep your fingers crossed.

...i used to work the graveyard shift at a diner years and years ago....one night some clown stole the toothpick dispenser....lol....wtf?....so the owners bought another one - and chained it to the counter....lmfao..........

I'm on the phone with ATT right now and they said all I have to do is sign a 2 year contract and they'll send me the same phone for free!!!!

This is a three hundred dollar phone too!!!

WOOO HOOO!!!!

You can say all you want about ATT, but I have only paid for a phone 1 time in the 10 years that I have had them and it was the one that just got stolen and now I'm gettin another one free!!! :bounce:

Take that you verizon and Nextel Bitches!!!

:hat:

...i used to work the graveyard shift at a diner years and years ago....one night some clown stole the toothpick dispenser....lol....wtf?....so the owners bought another one - and chained it to the counter....lmfao..........

:laugh:

Yea, so ummm.... I go into work today and open up my desk and there's my cell phone!!! I never bring it into work and what threw me off was that I always leave it on the passenger side seat and this one time it's missing, my friend left the door unlocked.

Doh!!! :doh:

Oh well, when I get the new one, I'll put this one on eBay!!!!

I have the Nokia 6820. It has a video camera, digital camera, and flip-open keyboard for internet and text-messaging. IMO, the hottest phone on the market right now.

6820-center-top.jpg

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6820

Sucky sucky......i always think that no one would steal that shit because theyre so cheap and whatnot......guess i better watch my shit........hope it turns up.......

yea...watch your shit. I always think my stuff is ok, that is...thought....until someone dug my wallet out of my purse the other night @ Filter.

They stole 40 bucks and my unlimited metro card. Cheap fucks! :laugh2:

Oh...and I later found they took my sour apple altoids too. :(

I don't think you are going to be able to sell your old cell phone. My bf lost his cell and got a new one from AT&T, but then he eventually found his old phone same as you but AT&T said that his phone wouldnt be able to be connected since it was reported as stolen even if the original owner went to go re-connect. Cause then its like you ripped off AT&T and thats not gonna happen.

Actually, the new one is still working. They never de-activated it. It's a GSM phone, so it has a SIM card. It's the SIM card that is applied to your account, not the phone. Since this SIM card is still active, I am just gonna put it in the new phone when I get it and put the old one on eBay.

Go ATT!!!! :bounce:

Yea, so ummm.... I go into work today and open up my desk and there's my cell phone!!! I never bring it into work and what threw me off was that I always leave it on the passenger side seat and this one time it's missing, my friend left the door unlocked.

Doh!!! :doh:

I have the Nokia 6820. It has a video camera, digital camera, and flip-open keyboard for internet and text-messaging. IMO, the hottest phone on the market right now.

6820-center-top.jpg

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6820

i do like the look of this phone...if i didnt have my blackberry phone i would def have this one...sorry to hear about ur loss

My friend left my passenger side door unlocked today at work and I had my cell phone on the passenger side seat and I went to the car and it was gone. I thought maybe I left it in my locker so I went back inside and ripped my locker apart. Then went back out to the car and went throught the whole car again. I checked everywhere, the fucking ash tray, glove compartment, it's GONE.

I'm so fucking pissed!!! We have security cameras at work but they're mostly for show because any time anything like this happens, they can never find it on the video tape. They're going to review the tapes tomorrow but the camera that was on the area where my car was pans so it probably didnt' catch it. I can't believe I can't trust the people I work with.

Keep your fingers crossed.

i think i know who did it..

hamburglar.gif

So yesterday, when I found the phone I used it and it worked. Then when I got out of work, it didn't. So I called ATT and they said that I had to go to the ATT store and get a new SIM card. I did, my old phone is working now and they said I can keep the new phone that I will get on Monday as a "spare". Yea, ok. eBay here I come!!!!

:type: