Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas locals on LA people

edlosangeles

I hear it all the time from Vegasians...

To many people from LA here.

To many people from California come here.

So, if you live there or know someone that does... what do Vegasians really think of LA visitors coming to L.V.?

I don't understand why? Half the people that spend there money in Vegas are from California. :mad: But believe me, LA people get the butt end of most of the jokes in this town. Them and those :ghey: guys twirling those damn glow sticks at clubs.:balls:

I hear it all the time from Vegasians...

To many people from LA here.

To many people from California come here.

So, if you live there or know someone that does... what do Vegasians really think of LA visitors coming to L.V.?

I don't understand why? Half the people that spend there money in Vegas are from California. :mad: But believe me, LA people get the butt end of most of the jokes in this town. Them and those :ghey: guys twirling those damn glow sticks at clubs.:balls:

I have no problem with people from LA. Some of my best guests are from SoCal and they come here and party with me often. Vegas folsk are pretty much the same as LA folks. Especially the superficial ones. Pretty and full of plastic.

Don't get me started on the glosticks :gang: to them all when I see them at the club.

What? They still make glo sticks???

As for the L.A./Cali issue, i'm not a Vegas local although i sure as hell feel like one since i'm out there practically every month. L.A. women simply crack me up. Simply put no guy from the East coast would ever date someone from L.A. All we want to do is bang the everloving shit out of you and open fire on your silicone with our c*cks then hope for the best in the HIV test. Let's be serious, who goes to a club IN VEGAS with their Prada shoes, Louie V purse, Dior glasses wearing a poker face? You (still talking about L.A. women) all look about as cool as herpes. #1 the only motion picture you'll ever be in would be one starring Ron Jeremy. #2 None of you can dance so stop taking up dance floor space at the clubs. Go in the corner, look pretty, do what ever it is you do on Sunset Blvd and shut down those Carlton Banks-like dance moves your pulling. #3 You no longer have Shaq. #4 Stay in L.A. (We won't mind-REALLY!)

Love,

That guy who is about to get slaughtered on this message board but Tupac's backround dancers.

As for the L.A./Cali issue, i'm not a Vegas local although i sure as hell feel like one since i'm out there practically every month. L.A. women simply crack me up. Simply put no guy from the East coast would ever date someone from L.A. All we want to do is bang the everloving shit out of you and open fire on your silicone with our c*cks then hope for the best in the HIV test. Let's be serious, who goes to a club IN VEGAS with their Prada shoes, Louie V purse, Dior glasses wearing a poker face? You (still talking about L.A. women) all look about as cool as herpes. #1 the only motion picture you'll ever be in would be one starring Ron Jeremy. #2 None of you can dance so stop taking up dance floor space at the clubs. Go in the corner, look pretty, do what ever it is you do on Sunset Blvd and shut down those Carlton Banks-like dance moves your pulling. #3 You no longer have Shaq. #4 Stay in L.A. (We won't mind-REALLY!)

Love,

That guy who is about to get slaughtered on this message board but Tupac's backround dancers.

Love,

People from Las Vegas don't seem to like people from California "invading" their state/city. I think it mostly has to do with the people who move to Las Vegas from California and act like they're still in California (especially on the highways). I don't think most locals in Vegas mind the tourists since they hardly ever go to the Strip or the various tourist traps in the first place. Some people might also hold a grudge against California in general for the water shortages in Vegas but I doubt many people take that grudge to a personal level.