Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kinky much?

lafemcaliente

Guest gabo
you mean this isn't the norm??? :confused:
Thats what I am thinking.

Allitle choking, ass likcing, spanking is norm to me

is there anything kinky that you like in bed aside from the norm?

i like light asphyxiation, hair pulling, general roughness, lil spanking isnt bad. the whole dominance thing is so hot to me, love when a guy just takes what is his

:bowdown:

anyone else, or am i the only freak?

Hell yeah!!:devil:

I love to be tied up, spanked, :spank: I love when my BF picks me up over his head, bends me over the couch, rips down my pants and thong and starts pounding his big thick cock inside mee. :hump: I also like when my man uses vibrators and dilldos on me while teasing me all over my body. :getdown: I want to try wax " after reading naughtybaby's post" Im definatley a freak and like to try alot of different things in bed. Role playing is also funn

mhmmmmmmmmm

having ur guy tell you what to do is a crazy turn on too. i want him to tell me what he wants me to do, and maybe sometimes put up a little fight, and make him make me do it.

make me beg you..

Guest gabo
mmmm rough sex.... fuck me HARD, spank me and pull my hair :drool: esp from behind... throw me around... uuugghhhh i want some... and i want it now :splat::hump:

nice!!

my sister told me about this guy she hooked up with that as soon as they started having sex he got like a really high pitched baby voice and said "im sorry im sorry please don't hurt me" and like they werent even having rough sex. She said the whole time he would talk in a baby voice and say shit like "oh what are you doing to me? what did i do to deserve this?" hahaha. anyone else ever heard of that shit?

Ass play is essential. Finger here, finger there, or more...

Hair pulling is a must, but don't rip my hair out/do it right.

Spanking.. OMG love good spankings.

When ur moaning and they cover ur mouth, or stick fingers in ur mouth to shut u up.

my sister told me about this guy she hooked up with that as soon as they started having sex he got like a really high pitched baby voice and said "im sorry im sorry please don't hurt me" and like they werent even having rough sex. She said the whole time he would talk in a baby voice and say shit like "oh what are you doing to me? what did i do to deserve this?" hahaha. anyone else ever heard of that shit?
:rofl: theres an actual medical term for that, when a man has a fetish of acting like a baby

she said she had the hardest time not laughing but finally gave in and just laid there laughing while he was like going at it. haha. i would have like punched him in the face or something i think.

:laugh: LMFAO!!!! :laugh:

You're hilarious!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i would have cracked the fuck up

have you seen lost in translation, the scene with the japanese hooker? she's all flailing around the room shreiking "oh please don't hurt me! don't hurt me!!!" and he's not even touching her ... that's what yer story reminded me of :funny:

have you seen lost in translation, the scene with the japanese hooker? she's all flailing around the room shreiking "oh please don't hurt me! don't hurt me!!!" and he's not even touching her ... that's what yer story reminded me of :funny:

there's a sex and the cith episode like this too (im obsessed)

anyway, there's this real aggressive handsome investment banker that samantha was dating. and once they got into bed she would start the baby talk 'i wuv your titty witties' and 'samanfa does your vagina wina want a lil visit from my mista mista' too funny

to be honest, i dunno wtf i would do.. thats weird, even for a freak like me

i never saw it, but the guy my sister did was asian!!! hmmmm wonder if thats relevant....wheres havokk