Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kinky much?

lafemcaliente

I like to take a chick, undress her completely. Then tie her to a tree, preferably a large strong one, not a little sapling that she might have the strength to knock over whilst she is struggling to get free.

Then get one of those tennis ball machines like this fella here............

lob301.gif

Then start shooting her until she's covered in purple and blue welts all over the majority of her body.

Anybody else into this?

i second that :bowdown:

is there anything kinky that you like in bed aside from the norm?

i like light asphyxiation, hair pulling, general roughness, lil spanking isnt bad. the whole dominance thing is so hot to me, love when a guy just takes what is his

:bowdown:

anyone else, or am i the only freak?

I like to take a chick, undress her completely. Then tie her to a tree, preferably a large strong one, not a little sapling that she might have the strength to knock over whilst she is struggling to get free.

Then get one of those tennis ball machines like this fella here............

lob301.gif

Then start shooting her until she's covered in purple and blue welts all over the majority of her body.

Anybody else into this?

that's hot.

.....taint no agression here, luv.....power, like everything else in a relationship, is shared....you give it up in various situations, i.e. the bedroom and it can be quite a rush for both on quite a few levels.......but no one gender holds it solely.....imo

.....taint no agression here, luv.....power, like everything else in a relationship, is shared....you give it up in various situations, i.e. the bedroom and it can be quite a rush for both on quite a few levels.......but no one gender holds it solely.....imo

no i agree darling, i was just trying to get you all riled up lol

:bounce: