Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bill Patrick Roll Call

privilege637

unless i get another 6 hrs of sleep i prolly wont be going. have a blast everyone :) im goin back to bed .. hope to def make it as privilege is def a great venu and from what i hear bill patrick is sick :)

6 hours of sleep??

what a bitch!!!

:yuck:

unless i get another 6 hrs of sleep i prolly wont be going. have a blast everyone :) im goin back to bed .. hope to def make it as privilege is def a great venu and from what i hear bill patrick is sick :)

just cut your CP spamming down, and you should be able to get enough sleep in. :D

just cut your CP spamming down, and you should be able to get enough sleep in. :D

LOL

ok so i slept another 4 hrs looked in mirror my eyes are still bloodshot damn im fuckeeeed uppppppp lol

not goin out lol see some of u at Mia lounge monday though :)

:splat:

thread jackers!

so how was it?

did u guys 'get low' or what?

no need to get low here, but billy boy played some very cool records .. mathew jonson's new one had the best reaction, but the luciano record takes my tune for record fot he night. he needs to kidnap dennis and those fuckers need to do afterhours again :)

thanks to privilege for believing in good music.