to dance with other girls on the floor? Sometimes they dance with you,

some times they don't. I can't figure them out. I don't want to be

rude or come off like some kind of sex freak looking to girate with

anything that moves on the floor...

What do you guys do, when you find a cute girl dancing on the

floor alone, or with other girl friends, and you want to dance with

her?

Trance :smoke:

Oh now now...I'm on the dancefloor because I want to rock out and act a like a fool...I don't do anything to provoke sneak attacks from horny-ass boys....

As for how we deal with it, it's just a matter of fine tuning the radar so you can detect when someone's in your orbit, then you go and find another spot. :) seriously man if you want to avoid 'leg humping freak' status just go up to a girl (from the front) and say hey what's up--nothing wrong with that.

OK, I went to Avalon last night... and here's an example of what I'm getting at....

Girl dancing away... I get I contact with her... sheepish smile from her... I face towards her and start dancing to her rythem... Some guy comes up from the left... starts acting all jealous... girl gets pissed look on her face at this guy... looks at him accusingly... guy gets pissed... walks off looking like he's ready to pick a fight... girl looks at me again kind of weird... I'm weirded out and think it better to go dance elsewhere...

I have more examples....

(But Avalon rocked good last night...)

:smoke:

Oh now now...I'm on the dancefloor because I want to rock out and act a like a fool...I don't do anything to provoke sneak attacks from horny-ass boys....

As for how we deal with it, it's just a matter of fine tuning the radar so you can detect when someone's in your orbit, then you go and find another spot. :) seriously man if you want to avoid 'leg humping freak' status just go up to a girl (from the front) and say hey what's up--nothing wrong with that.

just throw an elbow, that always works for me! :D

Private Message: Hi

Today, 04:22 AM

weed247

Club god

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi?

I saw a post and I am sending you this PM.Do you know any sites that sells Oxycontins?

Private Message: Hi

Today, 04:22 AM

weed247

Club god

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi?

I saw a post and I am sending you this PM.Do you know any sites that sells Oxycontins?

:doh::funny::laugh:

i dont post topic's like this cuase i dont care what other people think but if u dont like his song selection is one thing. Other than that what are u people talking about. Last nite at spirit he was fucking and i mean fuckign shit up. Mixing last nite was perfect, the build ups great, and then the nasty loops and i mean nasty looping tracks and fucking up the bass, then back to the loop then when u think the song coming back he fucks up the bass again. He played so hard omg. And then u got the crowd screaming for one more songs clapping and chanting his name. JP = one of the best dj's in the WORLD, and i've heard them all