Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sox/Yankees - Round 4, Game 3

I just procured a ticket to tonight's series finale and I can't mothafuckin' wait!!! I want another brawl :punch:! I want Yankee blood :chop:! I want a Sox win :getdown:! Center field bleacher seats here I come!!! Anybody else goin? After last night, this one's gonna be exciting fo' sho'.

184658ARod_hit.jpg184658ARodvVaritek.jpg

184658SoxWin.jpg

GO SOX!!! :rock:

Do you think he has enough equipment on himself? Whatta cooter...I noticed the tough guy sat out of the game today as well...Real badass..

The jury is still out on his reason for not playing tonite.... but you know what?... "The End Justifies The Means" choke on that. We fucking won tonite buddy...the sox got you on their sights... no easy winning despite of your outlandish spending on payroll. better pray we dont make the postseason sparky..Derek Lowe is cooking... finally !! throw in Pedro and Timmy and you need alotta $$$ to counter :laugh:

You know whats so funny?.... Garbage receptacle Contreras aint shit when it comes to real teams...sure you can brag he's had a good run since his family made it to the US, but I'll tell you what, he can shine when playing mediocre teams like the Tigers or the Devil Rays... come to Boston and his ERA is over 20 and to think he's one of your premier pitchers....LOOK OUT !!! Here come the sox muthafukas !!! :laugh:

Tighten your panties boyz... we are still here for the long haul !

GOOOO REDSOX !!!

I just love the people who are bitching about how Varitek didn't take his damn mask off. What should he have done, said "A-Rod, please stand still while I take off this mask so you can hit me in the face as well." Give me a break. As if this was gonna be some fair fight. Like both teams and the umpires were just gonna stand aside while both of them put up their dukes for a fair contest. QUITCHABITCHIN!!! We took 2 out of 3, but we're still back in the standings, probably to stay. Oh well. Get over it and GO SOX. Hey, maybe we can win... :idea: wait for it....3 games in a row?

I just love the people who are bitching about how Varitek didn't take his damn mask off. What should he have done, said "A-Rod, please stand still while I take off this mask so you can hit me in the face as well." Give me a break. As if this was gonna be some fair fight. Like both teams and the umpires were just gonna stand aside while both of them put up their dukes for a fair contest. QUITCHABITCHIN!!! We took 2 out of 3, but we're still back in the standings, probably to stay. Oh well. Get over it and GO SOX. Hey, maybe we can win... :idea: wait for it....3 games in a row?

wtf ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT , HE SAID SHIT TO AROD THEN Arod said shit back , right hten and ther you take off you rmask cuz obviously it would escalate, it doesnt take 5 minutes to remove a catchers mask

and im only naking a big deal about it because all these sox fans atre talkin shit that varitek kicked his ass

Yeahhh ok smooshing your catchers mitt into somes face is a total beat down

wow that picture show alot. except things happen a lot faster in real time.

attachment.php?attachmentid=32382&stc=1&thumb=1

look its an airplane you could just jump on.

except in real life its moving, but in the picture its not.

also if he took off the mask it would look like he started the fight or atleast instigated the fight.

bxbomb, at that point, Varitek was simply walking alongside him (like he always does when a Sox pitcher hits someone) while A-Rod was yelling at Arroyo, NOT Varitek. He went after him cuz he wouldn't shut up. It's far too easy to say what someone should have done. When you're in the heat of the moment, it ain't so simple and he's probably not thinking about whether or not he should take his mask off first. Nor was he pondering if he should take his glove off before shoving him. Come on.