Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone have these tracks..

hahah HEY! Well if i know those two, its definintely up on the masi mello website. I'm sure you could donwload it off there. I'm surprised he hadn't stopped by groove to hand them out. It's MIX 4 and its really good. Check out the site and see because it might be there.:smile2: hope to see you soon! Say hi to dana for me!!

why dont you just pay for them? there are lots of online record stores that would have them on cd single...try perfectbeat records in LA they have everything on cd single...you really should buy them and support the artist. Most dj's have their ways of getting tracks but the industry makes a lot of $ from the clubbers who hear these songs in the clubs and go out and buy them. If they cant be had or are promo's only then that's a different story

www.perfectbeat.com is the website I just looked and they have those tracks

good luck

Yes it sucks that people don't make money when people download music, but come on, if you can download it, most regular people (that are not DJ's or in the 'industry') would rather get it for free than having to pay.

Be realistic here.

no disrespect first of all and I dont want to strat a fight w/ anyone but...

it's for that reason that all of the remixers have to do everything on spec which means the remixer only gets paid if the label accepts the mix. If they dont, then a remixer just spent umpteen hours in his/her studio for nothing. Remixers, even if they get a mix accepted now have to take lower and lower fees because "regular people" now can download a remix instead of buying it.

it amazes me that people will shell out 5 bucks for coffee but cant seem to come up with 99 cents to download a good club tune

itunes

beatport

twisted records etc....have awesome downloads for 99 cents