Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD for President?!?!

What the hell? I just came back from voting and they forgot to put Paul Van Dyk on the presidential ballot. They even forgot to put Tenaglia's name for Senator. So instead I had to vote for some guy named Gore and this other chick. Oh well...there's always 2004.

Originally posted by biglex:

What the hell? I just came back from voting and they forgot to put Paul Van Dyk on the presidential ballot. They even forgot to put Tenaglia's name for Senator. So instead I had to vote for some guy named Gore and this other chick. Oh well...there's always 2004.

Are you telling me that you voted for me. Oh my god..you must have seen my earlier post that adressed my MAJOR issues and policies..I will bump that up just in case you missed it...but I hope you voted for me not in hopes that you would be my third world intern who would eat my pussy for nutrition, not sexual relations...he has already been chosen. By the way, have you heard about my ties to Arrafat? They are true. I am not only anti-semetic, I also hate gays, blacks, hispanics, asians, and especially New Yorkers (did I say that). It is all part of my scheme to be the first woman president whose former-president husband had is cock sucked by a fat pig whose and said it wasnt sexual relations. But I guess its too late, you already voted for me.

Thank you

-Hillary Clinton

hillcups.jpg

PVD for prez!?!? R U kiddin me?!?! Who would spin @ Twilo this Friday, and every other Fri every 2 months?!!? No way, let the man play his music, and the dirty politicians play "their" music....

PVD Rulz!!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"