Clubplanet Nightlife Community

making out in clubs?

weyes

do you approve of full-on making out (or more) in clubs?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. do you approve of full-on making out (or more) in clubs?

• hells yeah!!!!!!
    • it should just be limited to kissing (simmer down, kids)
    • get a frikkin' room!!!!!!

Nice...was it with someone you just met that night? Were you jerking him while he was fingering you? I bet he was getting you nice and wet and you probably just wanted to fuck the shit out of him right there.

....easy killer......dont get too excited.....it's just the internet after all......:)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...this thread does blow.........and it sounded like you were getting all jacked up.....oh and i was FUCKING KIDDING!......btw where the fuck were you on friday?....how come you didnt come up and say hi or fuck you or somethin?....

..btw where the fuck were you on friday?....how come you didnt come up and say hi or fuck you or somethin?....

I didn't make it there until about 1:00am and I caught Nybeauty when she was leaving...I was pretty fucked up and managed to make it inside w/ one of my boys but didn't know anyone and I wasn't really thinking straight to go to the dj booth to say what's up to deepspell. If I would have gotten there a little earlier I guess she would have introduced me to you guys...next time I'll try to get out a little earlier or some shit.

I didn't make it there until about 1:00am and I caught Nybeauty when she was leaving...I was pretty fucked up and managed to make it inside w/ one of my boys but didn't know anyone and I wasn't really thinking straight to go to the dj booth to say what's up to deepspell. If I would have gotten there a little earlier I guess she would have introduced me to you guys...next time I'll try to get out a little earlier or some shit.

....next time i'll wear a name tag....in big letters........lol....

you're a mess:)

:love:

great...hungry..but great =)

I ate the besttt homemade strawberry cheescake on friday night...omg :drool:

....tease!......somebody IMed me the other day and said they ate some good cheesecake and thought of me....lol....phatman = good cheesecake....lmao...well i guess i could think of worse associations........

ok i didnt really read much of this thread but, i say live and let live. No one fucking caters to anyone in life so why surpress your feelings and who you are to make others more "comfortable". Live and let live. Life is too short to be worried about how others percieve you. If you're going to go out somewhere where a bunch of people are grinding all over each other, girls are dressed like sluts, drugs and alcohol are being passed around, don't you think people are going to be fucking hooking up? if you don't want to see it, don't put yourself in that scene. christ. sorry my spelling sucks.