Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what have you done...

iamme

worked out a whole lot...broke up with my ex (( a good thing ))...got rid of a few friends (( another good thing ))...started 'dating' again...rekindeled some old and dear friendships...have gone out and had TONS of fun the past few months...maintained at work...just in general cleared the fog in life.

Next project is to save up to move out toward the end of the year. :splat:

worked out a whole lot...broke up with my ex (( a good thing ))...got rid of a few friends (( another good thing ))...started 'dating' again...rekindeled some old and dear friendships...have gone out and had TONS of fun the past few months...maintained at work...just in general cleared the fog in life.

yep.....

I got a job.... I think that's an accomplishment saying as how I hadn't had a job since dec 02....

Same here, since Dec. '02. working for the law dept. of NY, a great opportunity.

In this tight market, that surely is an accomplishment :rolleyes:

Next project is to save up to move out toward the end of the year. :splat:

:clap2::werd:

managed a 3.7 spring semester

took an intensive summer class and got an A-

lost about 15lbs and eat & live a lot healthier

got a great summer job

finally made a decision about what i want to do with my life

overall, the past 6 months have been nothing but motivation...

:aright:awesome~!

I've been dealt hell in a handbasket over the past six months. I never would have imagined the things that have happened to me in the past 6 months would have happened. I am still standing!

I've realized my father is a scumbag, women all of them family and friends are a pain in the ass, there is actually someone out there that can tame my crazy ways(Lina), your best friends are the ones that you don't have to talk to for months almost years and when you get back together you are still on the same page and have the same exact goals in mind(Sally Ballz), that I am very good at a lot of the things I do.