Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Lunch Thread

...lol....i cant believe you can call feta foot cheese yet you like provolone......ever smell real, authentic provolone?.....it dont smell like roses...........

<-------loves all cheeseseseses.....i dont discriminate........:)

Very TRUE! However Provolone doesn't have as strong of a taste as feta imo........

Very TRUE! However Provolone doesn't have as strong of a taste as feta imo........

...come to one of my parties and you'll taste various greek cheeses that you'll love......most feta you get in eateries is shit......they actually offer it as milder and/or low salt at good greek delis........but i wont try to sell you on it.....for me, i can only eat it once in a while.....but cheddar i could prob eat three times a day........

When I'm stoned I like to eat Taco Bell... I know everyone hates Taco Bell but I love it! I just dont get to eat it as much cause I'm usually dieting. Also when stoned I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Cool Ranch Dorito's as well as the new Guac Doritos.

cubed cheese in salads!!! :drool:

I cant believe I just wrote stoned... I hate that word... I meant high/blazed anything but stoned.