Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i heard spirit is like the fiercest place on gods green earth right now?

billy thought seh was getting a guys number but she was tuking the tag into her pants , he slapped her in front of like 10 people at cherry, she broke up with him went out with me then she supposedly cheated on me i made a post that she did then found out it wasent true. Billy is stil bitter and hides in the bushes outside her house.

yo your 24 so you should really learn how to fuckin spell 'tucking.' Figures the only thing you know how to spell are the abbreviations for drugs. SPED! Now lets get back to this convo its kinda entertaining.

didn't this girl also have some roast beef goin on or something lol

Like a Sandwich .....??? This is better than TV sex drugs ex girlfriends spousal abuse random name calling ....this is like reality internet .....makes for a great laugh on a REALLLLYY slow day..

....yea...ok....u got me all figured out......

SORRY KAYDUP! ok notallthere....tell us more about your ex girlfriends pussy .......;) .....let the entertainment continue!

why doesent your mother learn how to not use her teeth when she blows me?

cause she likes to scrap, duh? the better question is when the fuck are you gunna learn how to spell? I learned how to spell honestly in like 1st grade. its not spelled "honasty." Holy shit, you sure you never used drugs when you were younger? Your parents must of really hated you while growing up. I know I would if my nuts produced a dumbass kid like yourself.

billy thought seh was getting a guys number but she was tuking the tag into her pants , he slapped her in front of like 10 people at cherry, she broke up with him went out with me then she supposedly cheated on me i made a post that she did then found out it wasent true. Billy is stil bitter and hides in the bushes outside her house.

:) so how does all those other guys dick taste Anthony :aaah:

This kid is hilarious

Please dont stop I am laughing my ass OFF!!!!!!!!!

:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

Best thing ever when you are busy taking a break and reading this

Wow, thank god I dont have all this time at work to post back and forth

Please dont stop

I love this shit makes my day

My friends talk shit,

I heard the girl was a psycho and billy didn't touch her but she made it up ?

Thanks sweety I really dont have to explain myself.... I dont even give a shit what people think......

If people think I hit her good I know notallthere would have loved clocking her after she was fucking around with other guys when he was with her

All my friends know the truth that all that matters I can care less about CP

All I have to say is

HEY YA DOIN :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks sweety I really dont have to explain myself.... I dont even give a shit what people think......

If people think I hit her good I know notallthere would have loved clocking her after she was fucking around with other guys when he was with her

All my friends know the truth that all that matters I can care less about CP

All I have to say is

HEY YA DOIN :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

nice cover up...

Face it i prob ruined your day hahahahha :splat::love:

MY FRIENDS WERE THER WHEN IT SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED AND SAID IT DIDN'T HAPPEN....................SO ILL HAVE TO AGREE WITH MYSTIFY

that makes ZERO cents. She was into him untill she magicaly made up that he hit her and wanted nothign to do with him and was scared to go near him?

Really dont make sense.

...why are u guys even wasting your time on talking about this girl....she was obviously a blemish on both of your records.........i have heard nothing but bad things about her from everyone who mentions her.........so......fuck her

...why are u guys even wasting your time on talking about this girl....she was obviously a blemish on both of your records.........i have heard nothing but bad things about her from everyone who mentions her.........so......fuck her

I could care less im jsut having fun getting billys goat lol

btw did ent i run into you at lord and taylors liek a year ago?

Ahh.. love the smell of drama. Reminds me of the old CP Days. :bounce:

Ant, I'm shaking my head in disbelief at you. :shake: . You're out of control right now and I'm so disappointed. First off, you started with BadAss here calling him all sorts of names and getting all out of hand when the worst he said was 'rookie'. Old man, washed up, closet coke head all retarded names but now you're taking this to a whole other level. Unless you were there and saw with your very own eyes Billy swing at BrownEyedSlutBag then don't announce to this whole board that he did it.. You first say 10 people saw it, then you say 3 people saw it... come on seriously. I may even have a PM from back in the day where BrownEyedDeliMeat actually TOLD ME HERSELF that he threw his ear piece her direction and his anger scared her but that was the extent of it. As for the few people that 'saw' it they will say the same thing. To rehash this old rumor that was put to bed AGES ago is ridiculous. I think we all heard more than enough about old RoastBeef girl for a lifetime. :banghead:

C'mon Ant..... you can verbally battle BillyBad without spreading vicious psycho babble from that bitchface.

Call him a flying ballsack with wings.