Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i heard spirit is like the fiercest place on gods green earth right now?

friday is cool , but have to make it on a sat. night

trust me i go every sat....

hip hop/main floor = all good times

the drinks wow......... :pint::bowdown:

yea this weekend i am goin on friday and saturday night. i work with thorin and sevan over there and they get like 3 bottles of grey goose. shit is flowin all night. cant wait for this weekend.

Z

Ahh.. love the smell of drama. Reminds me of the old CP Days. :bounce:

Ant, I'm shaking my head in disbelief at you. :shake: . You're out of control right now and I'm so disappointed. First off, you started with BadAss here calling him all sorts of names and getting all out of hand when the worst he said was 'rookie'. Old man, washed up, closet coke head all retarded names but now you're taking this to a whole other level. Unless you were there and saw with your very own eyes Billy swing at BrownEyedSlutBag then don't announce to this whole board that he did it.. You first say 10 people saw it, then you say 3 people saw it... come on seriously. I may even have a PM from back in the day where BrownEyedDeliMeat actually TOLD ME HERSELF that he threw his ear piece her direction and his anger scared her but that was the extent of it. As for the few people that 'saw' it they will say the same thing. To rehash this old rumor that was put to bed AGES ago is ridiculous. I think we all heard more than enough about old RoastBeef girl for a lifetime. :banghead:

C'mon Ant..... you can verbally battle BillyBad without spreading vicious psycho babble from that bitchface.

Call him a flying ballsack with wings.

Like I said my REAL friends know whats up

Anthony dont be upset you try to fit in but everyone realizes how WACKED you are... That is why noone likes you, everyone for some reason says nothing to you but I cant tell you how many people hate you they dont think you are normal...

Just giving you facts, I ignore them because I dont care for you... To me you dont exist and leave it that way dont even say whats up because like I said I dont like you

And keep the bullshit about that fucking washed out chick to yourself it obviously is not working

HEY YA DOIN

Wow....lotta bashing going on here. Fact of the matter is Spirit is dope on Saturdays, and JP is back. Everyone knows that, not like he was from 97 - 2000, but hes back. And yes the crowd in there is lotta Jersey...as most of JPs followers always been. Not drastic but definitely up there. I personally don't know either of you that well, but I have seen you out. I will just say this: One of you puts on a front more than the other, and should really check yourself. You're not as cool as you think you are. :D But then again people say that about me all the time too, so whatever. Oh and I'd also like to point out that (as mostly everyone knows on here) I know my shit when it comes to partys, and JP ones at that! RIP IT JONNY!!

yea this weekend i am goin on friday and saturday night. i work with thorin and sevan over there and they get like 3 bottles of grey goose. shit is flowin all night. cant wait for this weekend.

Z

a meet and greet will be good if i go on sat. night.............. i should make it but i gotta see if im on for sunday at work....

lets hope not

i have to work one sun a month and i hope this is not the one

nah i really honestly dont know what happend either way. i was using it as leverage.

Still billy u are a pussy for talking mad shit to me on the boards smiling to my face, scum bag pussy move.

I think it was blown out of proportion.

I know the solution to this.. Ant, you and BillyBad should Jell-O wrestle on the Beach this Sunday at Surf. I'll buy the winner a Miami Vice with 2 shots in it. :hat:

a meet and greet will be good if i go on sat. night.............. i should make it but i gotta see if im on for sunday at work....

lets hope not

i have to work one sun a month and i hope this is not the one

no prob. do you go up by the tables. i usually hang out at the tables on the right side of the booth. crazy shit goes on on there and the bouncers are cool as shit. let me know if u go.

Z

no prob. do you go up by the tables. i usually hang out at the tables on the right side of the booth. crazy shit goes on on there and the bouncers are cool as shit. let me know if u go.

Z

lol, it funny that you say that........

i'm always upstairs behind the rope.

we stay in the back of the vip room @ a table

my boy joey and felix work there so we always get right in

Z

trust me i know about the crazy things that go on,lol.....

if i go this week i will pm you on sat. evening

that makes ZERO cents. She was into him untill she magicaly made up that he hit her and wanted nothign to do with him and was scared to go near him?

Really dont make sense.

BRO, HOW DOES THAT NOT MAKE SENSE????? MY FRIENDS PROMOTED AT CHERRI WHERE IT SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED AND ALL OF THEM THAT SAW IT SAW "NOTHING OF THE SORT"......................

SORRY I EVEN CHIMED IN ON THIS.........................

IM OUTTY

WAR OF THE LADIES

BADASS vs. NOTALLTHERE

Brought to you by Kosta P and Red plow

Door by Jerry X (because Billy has to warm up)

This will also be Johnny's B-day and a special CLASSICS NIGHT

So come out and see the fight, do a shot with Johnny, and hear all the great classics Riiippppeeeddd all night!!!

Victor Soto

upscale Venue.com, Axel A, & Kosta P invite you to...

Billy Bald Ass vs. Not Quite There Bout

Friday July 30th >>

Main Room:

Billy Bald Ass vs. Not Quite There Bout

hosted by Armani Exchange

Prop Room: Todd Mallis (early evening) & Lee Kalt

(late night)

Reed Room: CUNT with Erich Conrad, Sophia Lamar, &

Amanda Lepore

OPEN BAR 10:00pm-11:30pm

The Upscale Venue guestlist is at Crobar every Friday.

To be placed on the Upscale Venue guest list , comps or VIP tables

please email crobar@upscale venue.com

or contact me or Kosta

Crobar

530 West 28th Street between 10th & 11th Ave NYC

doors open 10pm - 6am

for more info visit: http://upscale venue.com

Thank you

Axel A.