Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone ever eaten those sausages outside of circus (spundae) and arena?

weyes

everyone knows that cart outside of circus and arena (on saturdays and fridays, at least) where someone cooks sausages and onions that smell divine... but has anyone here actually eaten them? i would, if i could possibly eat anything after a night of dancing. i'm never hungry - just tired. but i really do wonder if they taste as good as they smell...

anyone :confused::D ?

everyone knows that cart outside of circus and arena (on saturdays and fridays, at least) where someone cooks sausages and onions that smell divine... but has anyone here actually eaten them? i would, if i could possibly eat anything after a night of dancing. i'm never hungry - just tired. but i really do wonder if they taste as good as they smell...

A. They are outside of hundredssssss of LA venues, not just Spundae/Circus. Many venues -- Avalon, Forbidden City, Star Shoes, area have 1/2 dozen in walking distance of each other. They are in downtown, hollywood, warehouse areas, and others.

B. They are exceptional, with or without the wrap of pork.

C. They don't make you sick. Have had about 1/2 dozen of em, and always been great. Suggestion - get em cooked very well done.

A. They are outside of hundredssssss of LA venues, not just Spundae/Circus. Many venues -- Avalon, Forbidden City, Star Shoes, area have 1/2 dozen in walking distance of each other. They are in downtown, hollywood, warehouse areas, and others.

C. They don't make you sick. Have had about 1/2 dozen of em, and always been great. Suggestion - get em cooked very well done.

they are so good you had to post twice talking about them? :huh:

:)

btw, what is the name of that hot dog place that is famous in LA?

A. They are outside of hundredssssss of LA venues, not just Spundae/Circus. Many venues -- Avalon, Forbidden City, Star Shoes, area have 1/2 dozen in walking distance of each other. They are in downtown, hollywood, warehouse areas, and others...
o, pardon me, lalate. trying to show off your club knowledge, huh :rolleyes::blah: ? i'm very impressed with your little list.
btw, what is the name of that hot dog place that is famous in LA?
there's also tail o' the pup, if that's the one you're thinking of (though you are most likely thinking of pink's, 'cause they're more known for their actual dogs, and you're the one to talk to about food!).

here's tail o' the pup (most well-known for being shaped like a hot dog):

tailOThePup.jpg

and here's pink's:

Closeup-of-front-of-Pink

and here's pink's website, too: http://www.pinkshollywood.com/

o, and vic - when are you gonna publish those pop-tart results :D ?

pinks was the one i was thinking of! they had a special on food network on hot dogs and that is where i saw it. :hat:...
WEIRD!!! for some reason, i thought you might've seen that; i saw it too and was surprised that they talked about tail o' the pup and not about pink's!

o, but if the one you saw DID have pink's, it was a different one. i watched it on the fourth of july, though, and the theme of the day was hot dogs and hamburgers and stuff like that. i was amazed that they had 24 hours of dogs :shaky: .