Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "NEW" Pill

guest00901

it kinda scares me... i mean yeah it'd be great to have it only 4 times a year.. but then what else is gonna happen.. maybe i just need to read up on it more..

but i don't mind my periods now.. 2 - 3 days, extremely light, hardly any cramps.. can't really complain

it kinda scares me... i mean yeah it'd be great to have it only 4 times a year.. but then what else is gonna happen.. maybe i just need to read up on it more..

but i don't mind my periods now.. 2 - 3 days, extremely light, hardly any cramps.. can't really complain

YEAH YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN AT ALL THATS GREAT!

So I confirmed with my friend who is taking Seasonale and she says its amazing and she gets no side effects, and she doesn't spot in between periods but that differs from person to person.

check out "the shot"...

depo-provera... my gf uses it too and gets her period very very rarely (about 4 times a year, but even then it´s very lightly). 4 other girls i know take it too and they have no problems whatsoever and hardly get their period... it´s safer than the pill (currently the safest possible birth control method next to abstinence)... you get one shot every 3 months from your doc...

http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/contraception/contraception_depo.html

I still prefer the patch. I don't have to worry about taking any pills. I can put it anywhere on my butt, abdomen, on my upper back. Right now I have it in the middle of my upper back so that my hair covers it. Change it once a week and I'm good... no more babies!!

The only thing I've heard about the depo shot and those period sustaining pills is that you can gain a lot of weight. I'm sure that differs between different women.

NO DEPO IS BAD!!!!!!!

I still prefer the patch. I don't have to worry about taking any pills. I can put it anywhere on my butt, abdomen, on my upper back. Right now I have it in the middle of my upper back so that my hair covers it. Change it once a week and I'm good... no more babies!!

The only thing I've heard about the depo shot and those period sustaining pills is that you can gain a lot of weight. I'm sure that differs between different women.