Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Las Vegas real estate sites

brandy76

Hi brandy,

Are you looking just to find homes listed?

I am not aware of any site that has updated listings but I do have a very good friend that does real estate in Vegas.

I can give you her number if you would like to give her a call.

She will help you get a home! :)

Hi brandy,

Are you looking just to find homes listed?

I am not aware of any site that has updated listings but I do have a very good friend that does real estate in Vegas.

I can give you her number if you would like to give her a call.

She will help you get a home! :)

I would like to browse on-line listings as i'm not moving there just yet, I just want to see what's out there.

you can try www.realtor.com and just choose your area. Henderson is not the closest neighborhood to the Strip. I actualyl live there and it's about 15 mins away on the freeway, on a good day. I still recommend it though. I wouldn't move to another area for anything. Just make sure you stay on the west side of the 93 or 95 in Henderson.

My friend is selling her house.

you can try www.realtor.com and just choose your area. Henderson is not the closest neighborhood to the Strip. I actualyl live there and it's about 15 mins away on the freeway, on a good day. I still recommend it though. I wouldn't move to another area for anything. Just make sure you stay on the west side of the 93 or 95 in Henderson.

My friend is selling her house.

Thanks for the info. Hows the other side of Henderson? How would I specify that on a website like realtor - zip code?

How are places like Summerlin & Green Valley? I'm really just trying to see what would be a good fit for a couple in our 20's who want a semi cool (young) neigborhood with a variety of stores & restaurants

Thanks again!

brandy,

I know a couple, good friends of mine, that just bought there 2nd home in Summerlin, actually Red Rock. Bueatiful new homes up there. 25 minutes from strip though. I stay with them sometimes when I go to Vegas but only when they have time off work.

Summerlin is pretty much 30-40 something crowd with families. There are a few 20-something people there but they are outnumbered.

Green Valley is really nice too. Closer to strip, nice golf course!

Thanks for the info. Hows the other side of Henderson? How would I specify that on a website like realtor - zip code?

How are places like Summerlin & Green Valley? I'm really just trying to see what would be a good fit for a couple in our 20's who want a semi cool (young) neigborhood with a variety of stores & restaurants

Thanks again!

brandy,

I know a couple, good friends of mine, that just bought there 2nd home in Summerlin, actually Red Rock. Bueatiful new homes up there. 25 minutes from strip though. I stay with them sometimes when I go to Vegas but only when they have time off work.

Summerlin is pretty much 30-40 something crowd with families. There are a few 20-something people there but they are outnumbered.

Green Valley is really nice too. Closer to strip, nice golf course!