Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ben Afflick

muzikchick

...and i really thought it was goatie....lol...that's how i spell it..........whatever......i sport one.......so does my lover al...............

i sport one on occasion. most of the time im either clean or rocking the 5 oclock shadow

but enuff about us.......back to topic

ben is a lucky bastard :unhappy:

im pretty sure its goa-t . u know......how a goat has that kinda beard around its mouth......thats where the expression came from

It's spelled goatee, heres the definition from the dictionary:

Main Entry: goa·tee

Pronunciation: gO-'tE

Function: noun

Etymology: from its resemblance to the beard of a he-goat

: a small pointed or tufted beard on a man's chin

It's spelled goatee, heres the definition from the dictionary:

Main Entry: goa·tee

Pronunciation: gO-'tE

Function: noun

Etymology: from its resemblance to the beard of a he-goat

: a small pointed or tufted beard on a man's chin

see i was close :D

I think he shaved his face, anyway....on the road to becoming a politician.

Actor to politician....lateral move, isn't it.

Well, anyone catch George Michael on Oprah? He had the stubly look. A tad more reserved lately, yeah? anywayz, from what that British article said, he certainly isn't on the hefty side. Interesting home decor, a library for show...purpose being?

Anywayz, I thought it was great that he did the home tour, gave you a "personal view" of him, which apparently he seems to hate the media intrusion. Gay, he's still a hottie, or should this be another thread.....figured since we are on that facial hair thing.....his (Georgie boys) certainly works.........................amazingly...not really. :)

I think he shaved his face, anyway....on the road to becoming a politician.

Actor to politician....lateral move, isn't it.

Well, anyone catch George Michael on Oprah? He had the stubly look. A tad more reserved lately, yeah? anywayz, from what that British article said, he certainly isn't on the hefty side. Interesting home decor, a library for show...purpose being?

Anywayz, I thought it was great that he did the home tour, gave you a "personal view" of him, which apparently he seems to hate the media intrusion. Gay, he's still a hottie, or should this be another thread.....figured since we are on that facial hair thing.....his (Georgie boys) certainly works.........................amazingly...not really. :)

george michael and ben affleck in the same thread ... perfect!!!!!!! :laugh: now we're getting somewhere

honestly, I prefer George Michael.....but, you know....it's the way he shook his butt in "Faith", left a lasting impression.

Ben....well, not much of an "actor" enthusiast.

George is more "colorful" he just prefers to hide it, Ben is a media hog...seems to like that. No, they aren't alike except for some facial hair.

honestly, I prefer George Michael.....but, you know....it's the way he shook his butt in "Faith", left a lasting impression.

Ben....well, not much of an "actor" enthusiast.

George is more "colorful" he just prefers to hide it, Ben is a media hog...seems to like that. No, they aren't alike except for some facial hair.

you know george michael is gay right? is that why u refer to him as "colorful"? :laugh:

no, actually....colorful refered to some of the videos released.

Is he gay, really? heartbreaking.....like it's supposed to make a difference of some sort? he still looks the same....before and after the "gay label".

Never understood that one.