Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone have any good ideas????

hey guys. well my friend is turning 21 in 2 weeks and we are trying to figure out what to do. Kinda sick of going to the same places.And she has had id for a while so shes been to the world, sf, china, saci. Does anyone have any good ideas? Thanks!!!! cwm1.gifcwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

~Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories~

i would but she is one of those people that hates the tunnel. ya know u either like it or hate it. and she hates it. i dont know where else to go though.

------------------

~Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories~

goto that polace escapes on the island for the all male review .,.i knwo some girls that went there for their 21 b-day ... u'll prob love it big naked men all over .,.. and i think if its her b-day they'll give her a cake that shaped like a dick ! ... fun fun fun ... otherwise take her to some bar and get her sloppy drunk !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

goto that polace escapes on the island for the all male review .,.i knwo some girls that went there for their 21 b-day ... u'll prob love it big naked men all over .,.. and i think if its her b-day they'll give her a cake that shaped like a dick ! ... fun fun fun ... otherwise take her to some bar and get her sloppy drunk !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Joey !!!! How do you know about that place !!!! No actually Joey's right that place has hot dancers...it's worth the money and not even that expensive (actually pretty cheap)...Word of advise..call and make reservations.. get a table right in front..

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir