Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss presents anthony pappa & Jon Cowan fri aug 6th plus crazyc's b-day bash!

jcbliss

hey guys -

just a reminder from the bliss camp! friday august 6th we welcome the long awaited return of superstar dj: ANTHONY PAPPA opening set by Jon Cowan. we will also be celebrating the birthday of our very own crazyc - should be one hell of a party :pint: - mark it down on the "must attend" list - all door and list info will be posted soon.... thanks for your continued support

Jon Cowan

Anyone that is going to attend my Birthday Bash at Crobar on August 6th should email Colby Reese at miamiclubevents@aol.com and tell him you are part of my Birthday Party to get on the guestlist. You will receive 2 drink tickets each, vip bands for the main vip, and admission till 1am.

See you guys on the 6th!!!!

:D :D :D :D

BIG THANKS TO JON COWAN AND COLBY REESE!!!!!!

Anyone that is going to attend my Birthday Bash at Crobar on August 6th should email Colby Reese at miamiclubevents@aol.com and tell him you are part of my Birthday Party to get on the guestlist. You will receive 2 drink tickets each, vip bands for the main vip, and admission till 1am.

See you guys on the 6th!!!!

:D :D :D :D

BIG THANKS TO JON COWAN AND COLBY REESE!!!!!!

dayum!..that's a nice hook up. Count me in!! :hat: