Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sluttiest thing you've ever done

missroxy

and you missroxy? fess up!!!!!!! :biggrin:

well me and two of my girls went out of town for like a girls weekend and we ended up at a club and i met this guy and i was like feelin him or whatever so he was having a party at his house and invited us over. him and i like went straight to his room. didnt even turn on the lights. then just started fucking. he was REALLY drunk and he sucked. then he's like by the way....im a virgin...im sorry....and i was like ummm ok this sucks. so i got off him and he was like can i give you my number? i was like sure but i wont ever call you. took his number and left his room. Got in a fight with some crazy bitch in the living room and had to leave the scene of the crime so me and the girls went back to hotel. later that night/morning three other guys showed up that were at the party and drank with us then had to crash at our hotel cuz they couldnt drive. i shared a bed with one of them and we ended up hooking up. he sucked too so i pretended to be asleep. can't remember eithre of their names.

well me and two of my girls went out of town for like a girls weekend and we ended up at a club and i met this guy and i was like feelin him or whatever so he was having a party at his house and invited us over. him and i like went straight to his room. didnt even turn on the lights. then just started fucking. he was REALLY drunk and he sucked. then he's like by the way....im a virgin...im sorry....and i was like ummm ok this sucks. so i got off him and he was like can i give you my number? i was like sure but i wont ever call you. took his number and left his room. Got in a fight with some crazy bitch in the living room and had to leave the scene of the crime so me and the girls went back to hotel.

:jawdrop: damn girl!!!!!!!!! first you take this kids virginity then you go on a rampage beating up bitches in the living room?!?!?!?!?!? :laugh: too funny!!!

well me and two of my girls went out of town for like a girls weekend and we ended up at a club and i met this guy and i was like feelin him or whatever so he was having a party at his house and invited us over. him and i like went straight to his room. didnt even turn on the lights. then just started fucking. he was REALLY drunk and he sucked. then he's like by the way....im a virgin...im sorry....and i was like ummm ok this sucks. so i got off him and he was like can i give you my number? i was like sure but i wont ever call you. took his number and left his room. Got in a fight with some crazy bitch in the living room and had to leave the scene of the crime so me and the girls went back to hotel. later that night/morning three other guys showed up that were at the party and drank with us then had to crash at our hotel cuz they couldnt drive. i shared a bed with one of them and we ended up hooking up. he sucked too so i pretended to be asleep. can't remember eithre of their names.

THat's what you get for being such a slut. Lousy sex.

Orgasm Nazi.................no orgasm for you.

haha. lesson learned. i guess thats why my life as a slut only lasted one night. One of my friends in HS really did sleep with her sister boyfriend of 4 years! like continually. and her sister had no idea. that shits crazy!

about 3 1/2 years ago I dropped some extasy on Memorial Day weekend with about 10 people and we went down to the beach. There was this super hot guy with his gf, her best friend, and another guy - we all started getting hot and bothered - so I straight up grabbed guy w/ the gf and started making out with him right in front of his gf (I was rolling so hard that I didn't even give a fuck). She got pissed at first, but like a half hour later everyone was getting super horny so us five left everyone else at the beach to go to a motel. I have to say it was wild - it was 2 guys and 3 girls - we were fucking in the shower, everywhere - the cool part was we got one of those cheap motel rooms with mirrors everywhere. Definitely had fun. not sure I would do it again but it was worth the experience

about 3 1/2 years ago I dropped some extasy on Memorial Day weekend with about 10 people and we went down to the beach. There was this super hot guy with his gf, her best friend, and another guy - we all started getting hot and bothered - so I straight up grabbed guy w/ the gf and started making out with him right in front of his gf (I was rolling so hard that I didn't even give a fuck). She got pissed at first, but like a half hour later everyone was getting super horny so us five left everyone else at the beach to go to a motel. I have to say it was wild - it was 2 guys and 3 girls - we were fucking in the shower, everywhere - the cool part was we got one of those cheap motel rooms with mirrors everywhere. Definitely had fun. not sure I would do it again but it was worth the experience

hot

i guess it was a mimbo move. a longgggggggg time ago i took a shower with a former gf's sister, while her sister was sleeping in the same hotel room. longgggggggg time ago.

daaaaaaaaaaamn. did the sister ever find out? gosh i guess this sister betrayal thing is more common than i thought.

my sister is a cool chick, i love her to death, but oh my god shes a whore. she doesnt care though so its cool. i could honestly make like an entire thread of her whoreish misadventures, but one ill share is when we lived in hawaii we would always sneak into hotel swimming pools. We were talking to these guys for maybe like 20 minutes and she went and did one of them in the sauna.

got naked in cancun and won a sexual positions contest lol....hey--- ive never taken my clothes off for that many strangers but i won a free trip back ;)

Nice!!!!!!!!! the more and more I read your posts I change my view about you. Either way, thats hot!