Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PAYBACK: Thursday July 29th @ AVALON!

Any of you plan to attend Avalon this thurs, check the link out http://www.jasonjinx.com/payback/. BTW is there anything going on this friday ,july 30th, besides another Avalon event??? Seems like it owns every friday night lol..... :pint: AWWWWWwwww Refreshing!

This friday is gonna be popin. Peeps from Club It Up .com are coming down. Plus i`m gonna be dropping all new trance and prog house from Europe. And all whole bunch of new remixes I did....

Check this out new remix La La Land 2004

Danny Digler - La La Land 2004 Remix

Right Click, Save as.

And come check out Avalon on Thrusday and Friday.

For Fridays Event, Email VIP@NYCVIPONLY.COM to get on the spider club vip guest list. Thats the only way into the event.

This friday is gonna be popin. Peeps from Club It Up .com are coming down. Plus i`m gonna be dropping all new trance and prog house from Europe. And all whole bunch of new remixes I did....

Check this out new remix La La Land 2004

Danny Digler - La La Land 2004 Remix

Right Click, Save as.

And come check out Avalon on Thrusday and Friday.

For Fridays Event, Email VIP@NYCVIPONLY.COM to get on the spider club vip guest list. Thats the only way into the event.

:jacked::bigfinge: Go promote yourself somewhere else. :lame:

Hey GlowGirNYC were you @ the flushing meadows thing, cause i saw you and was like, where does that face look familar, but now i think i see ...

word this 'ish is going to be hotter than a flapjack on the grill baby, taking it back baby! I was informed that Jason Jinx is from the mid 90's and was a hot promoter/DJ. I wonder if the word will stand true!

oh yeah that was really f'in :ghey: with the self promotion BS...

hope to see yall there ... gettin down ... hopefully the BS crowd that fridays sometimes attract wont bother to show themselves and only the true skool peeps roll up