Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What will the Dolphins do about the RB position

sotuorlando

My best guess is Travis Minor or Stacey Mack. I would like to see the Edge in a Fins uniform but that will have to wait until next year at the least. Edgerrin come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

trung candidate... thats what i am hearing... he had a decent yr last yr with the redskins with no offensive line but the yr before when he was with the rams the guy blew up when marshal faulk went down. he averaged something ridiculous like 125 yards a game... I'd love to see this guy in miami along side minor.. minor is a finese runner and candidate is a tank.. i think it would be a great combo... just my two cents.. heard on 560 radio that they were close to working a deal out with him already and he was one of the top 2 choices at the minute... who knows though - just my 2 cents...

I dont know if Trung is a so called Tank....Najeh would fit that mold.

dunno if i'd say najeh is a "tank" either - lets use the phrase "powerfull back" vs "finesse backs" - LOL - anyway you cut it - ricky screwed our season big time! if only he could have given us the news a month ago... at this point bring on trung bring on najeh - would love anthony thomas from chicago. I guess its just wait and see... at least the heat has shaq now - LOL - the paper yesterday said malone is really close to a deal with the heat as well.... at least one of our teams is trying.... the dolphins are relying on feidler or aj feely?? ridiculous when they could have gotten someone like kurt warner or jeff garcia.. someone in that organization needs to wake up! :mad:

dunno if i'd say najeh is a "tank" either - lets use the phrase "powerfull back" vs "finesse backs" - LOL - anyway you cut it - ricky screwed our season big time! if only he could have given us the news a month ago... at this point bring on trung bring on najeh - would love anthony thomas from chicago. I guess its just wait and see... at least the heat has shaq now - LOL - the paper yesterday said malone is really close to a deal with the heat as well.... at least one of our teams is trying.... the dolphins are relying on feidler or aj feely?? ridiculous when they could have gotten someone like kurt warner or jeff garcia.. someone in that organization needs to wake up! :mad:

Najeh's Stats on ESPN

6'1" 245 is a tank! Not too many back are that big unless you are a fullback which he used to be or the Cowboys back from a year ago.