Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Plans

ohhhhhhh shit, thats prob how you stayed in shape. I played center foward and center-mid from time to time. I played for the Lipton State Team, but then I was so full of myself I didnt listen to anyone cause teams were always offering me to play wit them. I took a year off and was never the same again (in my own eyes) never played for a team again. Its a shame to.

yeah my last year of high school was my last year of real organized playing....i still fuck around and play on the intramurals team in college..but its ont that same...i know i could make the real team. maybe even actually play...thing is, my school is D1..which means random drug testing..and i am such a pot smoker...i could never..... lol

yeah my last year of high school was my last year of real organized playing....i still fuck around and play on the intramurals team in college..but its ont that same...i know i could make the real team. maybe even actually play...thing is, my school is D1..which means random drug testing..and i am such a pot smoker...i could never..... lol

you make me so fuckin proud! :love:

friday - out wit the boys

saturday - on a plane to Italy

sunday - in the vatican or somewhere else in rome

damn your goin away too. WHo you goin wit fam or friends? I cant wait to leave Sat... I think I'm gunna drink friday night, get some food afterwards, then go straight to the airport.

tonight painting/moving...

tomorrow moving/drinking...

saturday painting/moving...

sunday unpacking/cleaning up...

i call this assfest 5000... anyone care to join~!?

:laugh2: well at least you have the perfect weekend for it. If you need help or company lemme know.

Today - recovering from last night

Saturday - a date i'm kinda excited about...and Sullivan Room for Lawson

Sunday - cleaning the midget palace.

:laugh2: well at least you have the perfect weekend for it. If you need help or company lemme know.

Today - recovering from last night

Saturday - a date i'm kinda excited about...and Sullivan Room for Lawson

Sunday - cleaning the midget palace.

i'll see ya at sully hun! :bounce:

can i get a dance without making your date jealous?? :D