Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This weekend I...(fill in the blank)

didn't go out at all...just like last weekend...how about you? What did everyone do this weekend? I have been resting up for Friday and I am about to loose my mind I NEED TO GO OUT!!!! Happy Monday all have a great day at work... cwm9.gifcwm30.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

"deep within I'm shaken by the violence of exsisting for only you..."

Went to see a friend's band play in Newburgh NY (upstate-ish), got all sloppy drunk, spent Saturday recovering and getting evacuated from the Palisades mall because of a bomb threat. Sunday, was boring, a fundraiser in the morning, and a dinner I had to go to. Hope everyone else did something FUN.

------------------

New and improved --- Coming to you now from NYC!

i didn't go out either. . . attended a business seminar on saturday (oodles of fun) . . . smoked myself silly saturday nite as well as last nite . . .. biggrin.gif

can't wait for this week to end!!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Friday- worked all day then went to Club Paradise in Sayreville, NJ (HELLO!!! BIG MISTAKE!!!) Proceeded to have my ass grabbed every 3 minutes by random thugged out drunks bopping around to JayZ and Ja Rule

Saturday- enjoyed a nice dinner of pasta with homemade gravy and got my buzz on at River Street in Hoboken (which was good that I was slightly tipsy because the music was definitely lacking)

Sunday- proceeded to kick myself in the ass for not dragging friends into the city last night (damn, majority rule sucks)

------------------

devilwmn.gif

I didn't go out either.....chilled in thew Hampton's with my girl. I'm resting up for this Friday.......PVD baby!

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

lost my voice at Chaos on Friday night....had so much fun dancing and singing and drinking.... smile.gif Sat. slept through the whole day and then went to The World in Astoria for drinks, then to World in the City for...some more drinks...and then to Exit for some water (no...no drugs..hehe)...and then home smile.gif ....Sunday was a friends get together to plan the next weekend day...hehehe smile.gif ....had a great time...

Originally posted by risa06:

went to The World in Astoria for drinks, then to World in the City for...some more drinks...and then to Exit for some water (no...no drugs..hehe)...and then home smile.gif

Damn... I think I would have to save my money for a month to afford your Saturday night adventure!

------------------

devilwmn.gif

Originally posted by babyface526:

Damn... I think I would have to save my money for a month to afford your Saturday night adventure!

I do spend ALOT of money when I go out...but this weekend wasn't that bad....I didn't pay to get in to Chaos (never do) and we had a table there...didn't pay to get into World and we also had a table there....on the way to World I found $40 on the floor so I did't have to spend any of my money on drinks...hehehe......and at Exit...we paid $20 to get in and water...what like $5??? that is all..... smile.gif .....but sometimes I come home and look how much money I blew in one night and I get chills.......

i can tell you what i didn't do

work hard enough which will be apparent when a sub A grade is returned to me wednesday

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Guest chinagirl

i hung out with this guy that i actually thought was diffrent. Met him halloween weekend at a club on long island. he then came out with me and my friends to factory for halloween. he proceeds to call me all week and we talk on the phone for hours. came to the halloween parade on tues. still calls the rest of the week and we talk for hours. hung out with him fri and sat, and i have not heard from him yet. i hate men!!! cwm23.gif

Friday: Did CC at Twilo with all the kewl ClubNYC peeps.

Saturday: hit tunnel (big mistake) with my ex(not a mistake at all) wink.gif....

Sunday: woke up walked her to her car, and bummed it at home till i had to go to work. Left work 4 hours early, and went to Rutgers. had dinner, came home, and went to sleep.

cwm4.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

flash02.jpg

....went to see Ani DiFranco at Hammerstein Ballroom (twice!). Did anyone else go? I don't really know her that well, but I thought she f*&kin rocked - which is why I went twice.

Hammerstein is such an awesome venue too, best in NY IMO - gawwwd I can't wait for Oakenfold on the 23rd!

peace

------------------

--ss23

*If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit.*

Went to a private party in Escondido and watched the most stupidest movie Saturday night (There's something about Mary).Do you call this a movie?It was pure shite!The only funny part was when the dog jumped out of the window...looool.... cwm29.gifcwm30.gif