Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny's Birthday??

be prepared for a major announcement for Denny's bday. it seems like for the first time ever Denny has invited some of his friends to share the DJ booth with him that night. For those that havent realized it Denny plays every night beginning to end just so he can prep the room for some bombs. No openers no nothing he would rather play the first hour to just his staff just so by the time people walk in at 11:30 he is already warmed up.

If you don't give a shit...why bother even replying...if you don't give a shit, why do you post such RIDICULOUS nonsense...craving attention much? :nopity:

I don't care about anything except popping my collar and poker.

Oh, and Xanax.

Why the fuck do you even care about a fucking DJ's birthday so much?

Why the fuck do you even care about a fucking DJ's birthday so much?

What the fuck do you care why I am asking?? Is it any of your business WHY I am asking...I THINK NOT!!!

You have the audacity to question my reasons for posting when all you do is post childish and meaningless drivel about abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING!!! Dear God son, go get a LIFE!!!

What the fuck do you care why I am asking?? Is it any of your business WHY I am asking...I THINK NOT!!!

You have the audacity to question my reasons for posting when all you do is post childish and meaningless drivel about abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING!!! Dear God son, go get a LIFE!!!

I dismiss your plebian banter as more jealous rage.

Oh Christ I forgot to tell you in some manner how I'd cum on you.

"I'll spray my cloudy clam chowder all over your cheeks."

Oh Christ I forgot to tell you in some manner how I'd cum on you.

"I'll spray my cloudy clam chowder all over your cheeks."

that is absolutely one of the sickest things i have ever heard. my god, where are you from??? under a rock????

i just lost my appetite

:vomit2:

This young, fat, black kid is sitting right next to me and breathing really loud.

wtf, he's just sitting there playing games on the computer. It's not like hes running a marathon. or playing in the playground.

Which remnds me, I hate poor people.

I dismiss your plebian banter as more jealous rage.

UM...when did you register...OH THAT'S RIGHT JUNE 2004..and how many posts do you have?? Way too many for someone only a member for a month or so. May I suggest therapy, whether it be group or one-on-one, to help you with your apparent addiction to this website. :type:

OR, you could always refer back to my orignal suggestion - GET A LIFE! :splat: