Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hahaa here is a response I got

from someone on another messageboard when I told them I've double collar popped:

I can't understand why a male or female of the human species takes it upon his/herself to wear TWO polo-style shirts, usually of contrasting colors, on top of each other, flipping both collars up.

I don't know if the implication is that you are twice as cool, or twice the asshole, or twice as retarded for wearing two collars up at the same time, but in any case, THE DOUBLE-UP MUST BE STOPPED. Not for my sake, but for the sake of the perpetrators, who will undoubtedly be shot and dragged through the street of any respectable town for having the pugnaciuous audacity to attempt doubling-up.

I saw Ashley Olsen with those huge Dior glasses and her collar popped. I just about collapsed. I loved it. Splendid is an understatement.

And yes, you are indeed correct, hardtothecore-or something.

Is collar popping rampant in your school?

Or are you all poor?

I saw Ashley Olsen with those huge Dior glasses and her collar popped. I just about collapsed. I loved it. Splendid is an understatement.

And yes, you are indeed correct, hardtothecore-or something.

Is collar popping rampant in your school?

Or are you all poor?

i admitt i've popped my collar once or twice. i'm one of the kids better off in my school.. some of the others think its classy to walk around with their pants down to their knees, litterly.

i admitt i've popped my collar once or twice. i'm one of the kids better off in my school.. some of the others think its classy to walk around with their pants down to their knees, litterly.

I hate the pants down look, if I was their parents Id some some respect right up side their heads!!!

Please tell me you own at least one Lacoste Anniversary edition.