Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ackkhh...need hip hop clubs for the weekend

ok, i know most of y'all are house/trance heads like me, but i have a coupla girls visiting from outa town who love their hip hop, r&b, and reggae...anyone have any ideas?? pleasssee... i must be the good host and cater to their tunes :D

i hear NV is nice so might go there...any others? and i'm not talkin about some mega club with a rinky dinky side room for hip hop either...it'd be fine if there are big clubs with a good-sized hip hop room though :D

Why don't you take a break from the city and head out to the Hamptons for Saturday night. Brazil has a mainfloor house party, as well as an outdoor area where hip hop is played. If the weather turns out to be nice, Brazil's a nice place to chill and have a few drinks.

china club

and wut's Nell's play lately.....always looked to small and packed to go in, but I always heard it was good.

................S.O.B. --I've heard...can't vouge for it....hmmm all dabble in a lil bit of hip hop....have not ventured out much lately....to REALLY be in the cool loop....as decided by myself...cuz i know...or make it that way.....cuz i need a fucken job but don't really want one...is really the problem.....

that should be a thread.

as italianp7 would say check out webster hall. a reggae room and a hiphop room

ok, i know most of y'all are house/trance heads like me, but i have a coupla girls visiting from outa town who love their hip hop, r&b, and reggae...anyone have any ideas?? pleasssee... i must be the good host and cater to their tunes :D

i hear NV is nice so might go there...any others? and i'm not talkin about some mega club with a rinky dinky side room for hip hop either...it'd be fine if there are big clubs with a good-sized hip hop room though :D

flow, suede, the park (top 40, really), vip at spirit, deep, apt downstairs, i think trust does also, freight, joe's pub to name a few places.

almost all are dress to impress... except for the park, spirit.

if u have to pick three best . which ones would those be?

peace

the MASK

Hey thanks for the suggestions everyone.... I took them to B'lo/Avalon on Friday and NV on Saturday... both places were great! We had a blast.

B'lo is really nice...couches/seats everywhere with candles/changing lights, no big dancefloor but people were dancing all over the place. It was soooo packed and the bartender hooked us up :D Met Sean Paul's look-a-like who took us to the VIP...LOL... NV was fun too...it got packed in there as well. I recommend both spots if you're lookin for hip hop/r&b/reggae :beer:

If you want a mix of both, you definitely gotta check out DJ Brinka at any of his trendy hot spots: Thursday - Eugenes, Friday - B'lo, Saturday Ikon 3rd floor, and Sunday - Lot61.

He rocks at all these spots, plays a mix of everything (they call him the "Total Package"). The women that go to his spots are amazing, even celebs like John Leguizamo, Sean Paul, PDiddy, Fat Joe, Michelle Rodriguez, love to go hear this guy, I even saw Patrick Ewing with him at Noches last Friday. The promoters that deal with him all say the same thing, this guy is the real deal the next big thing about to happen, if you don't take my word for it just look at his schedule.

i heard NV is really ghetto :yuck:

glad u had fun kim, too bad i didnt c u on sat :(

Hola NYBeauty! I heard that NV was recently renovated so maybe the person that told you about it went there before the renovations? I thought NV was nice...the door guy let us in quickly, we got in to a crowded floor around midnite, and danced all night. The crowd was primarily black (my apologies if that's not politically correct terminology), but there were other folks there too...I met some really cool folks at the bar, did SoCo shots, exchanged emails and stuff. Everyone (including the staff) was really friendly and the men were gentlemen. No guys were trying to do sneak attacks and rub up on us from behind unless we made it clear that we wanted to dance with them. So that was cool. Nice cozy spot if you ask me :)

Sounds like I missed some great house tunes at Spill though! We'll hang next time :D

glad to see u had a good time, i like hip hop but i need more than that......love house/trance! btw pm me ur cellie so we could hookup when i get back from vaca :D

Hola NYBeauty! I heard that NV was recently renovated so maybe the person that told you about it went there before the renovations? I thought NV was nice...the door guy let us in quickly, we got in to a crowded floor around midnite, and danced all night. The crowd was primarily black (my apologies if that's not politically correct terminology), but there were other folks there too...I met some really cool folks at the bar, did SoCo shots, exchanged emails and stuff. Everyone (including the staff) was really friendly and the men were gentlemen. No guys were trying to do sneak attacks and rub up on us from behind unless we made it clear that we wanted to dance with them. So that was cool. Nice cozy spot if you ask me :)

Sounds like I missed some great house tunes at Spill though! We'll hang next time :D