Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEN: A Question...

Well, just because of the fact the I have wanted a threesome for ever and even though the opportunity has arisen (pun unintended), it's been thwarted every time... So right now I'd say the two girlies...

Now the question is, would this be for a permanent relationship, or just a fling?? That might make decisions a little different. cwm11.gif

Originally posted by enyce2000:

I would say two that are so-so.

A Hottie = Too Much Drama

1 or even 2 So-So girls wouldnt = half that drama...LOL

Plus 2 is better than 1...and 3 is company..LOL I made a funny

Why does a hottie = too much drama??

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

It all depends on what each individual is looking for. I myself, would rather prefer the hottie. Quality baby, it's all about the quality as you get older. Don't get me wrong if I was 20 again I would jump on the threesome bandwagon in a second. Defintely the hottie.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

good question...def a hard one to answer.

for me it depends on more than just looks. theres a lot of combinations here to think about...one good looing girl who doesnt do much in bed, two so-so girls that are wild, one good looking girl who is awesome in bed, 2 so-so's who are boring......who knows. it would depend most likely on how im feeling at the moment.

I'm with two "so-so" girls......here are my reasons:

1) Never have done it......the "new" before experience already makes it a good one.

2) Hotties are a dime a dozen......two girls down for a threesome are a bit less frequent......gotta take advantage

3) So-so girls usually perform better than hottie's......I don't know why that is just my experiences....maybe they have to make up for the looks they are deprived of....no problem with that.

4) So-so girls usually have better personalities so afterwards you can go get a drink with them and still hang.....hotties always seem to bring some extra luggage along......um,mmm.....attitude that is.....

Of course, this is all subject to change as I am only talking from my experiences......no offense intended.....

Mikey

------------------

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger......

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by mikey_m:

I'm with two "so-so" girls......here are my reasons:

1) Never have done it......the "new" before experience already makes it a good one.

2) Hotties are a dime a dozen......two girls down for a threesome are a bit less frequent......gotta take advantage

3) So-so girls usually perform better than hottie's......I don't know why that is just my experiences....maybe they have to make up for the looks they are deprived of....no problem with that.

4) So-so girls usually have better personalities so afterwards you can go get a drink with them and still hang.....hotties always seem to bring some extra luggage along......um,mmm.....attitude that is.....

Of course, this is all subject to change as I am only talking from my experiences......no offense intended.....

Mikey

disagree on # 4........not all hotties have an attitude problems......................

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by divalicious:

Why does a hottie = too much drama??

Cause they all think their shyt dont snink and that they deserve nothing but the best and want guys to do everything for them and nothing for themself...Now I am being very stereotypical but hey I am just shooten from the hip.....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Originally posted by risa06:

...not all hotties have an attitude problems......................

yeah but a lot of them do .. .. the really sweet hottie is few and far betwen ... granted sometimes they dont know they are bitches but that doesnt mean they arent ... i'd say a very good percent of hottie ( m or f , for that matter ) have some kind of attitude problem ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Alrighty, I need to speak up for the hotties!

Not all hotties have attitude problems, are bitches, and have no personalitites. Popular opinion holds that I am a hottie, without an attitude, and with a great personality. So when you guys are going to make these bad comments, please say "some" or "many" so that I, and other hotties like me, are not slapped with the negative sterotype. Thanks.

cwm7.gif

As an aside, I have to say that I agree that some hotties (guys and girls) think that because they are hot, that makes them better, but it doesn't. They really need to start seeing their hottiness (hee hee, I made a new word) as a gift from their 'rents, as I do.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Alrighty, I need to speak up for the hotties!

Not all hotties have attitude problems, are bitches, and have no personalitites. Popular opinion holds that I am a hottie, without an attitude, and with a great personality. So when you guys are going to make these bad comments, please say "some" or "many" so that I, and other hotties like me, are not slapped with the negative sterotype. Thanks.

cwm7.gif

As an aside, I have to say that I agree that some hotties (guys and girls) think that because they are hot, that makes them better, but it doesn't. They really need to start seeing their hottiness (hee hee, I made a new word) as a gift from their 'rents, as I do.

100% right.......................... smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

I'm not speaking for all guys, but i happen to like women (aka hotties) who are confident and sure of themselves. I've dated pushovers and they bore the crap out of me. I need somebody that can keep me on my toes. Granted not all hotties are conceited, but it makes it more of a challenge when they are. Remember, no matter how stuck up someone is their is always someone out there who can tame them. That goes for both genders.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

My buddy and I were chatting last night and got to wondering...

Which would you guys choose: one hot hottie or two so-so girls (simultaneously)?

One hottie who would not scold me like a baby and remind me of my faults........But that's impossible to find.......So in this case I'll take 2.....Thank you!!

cwm27.gif