Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are you going to vote for Kerry?

alexx

Besides the fact that you hate Bush, why would you vote for Kerry. His whole campaign is based on "im going to do things differently than Bush." In his speech last night he saids how he is going to do all these things. Its funny though he doesn't say anything about how he plans to do any of these. He said hes going to cut taxes, and balance the budget. How the fuck does he plan to do that? Where is all this money going to come from?

hate is an awfully strong word. any perspective voter should thoroughly examine the candidates and their agendas, and make their decisions based on the same. the future debates will also test and challenge the candidates on their records. at this moment Kerry has my support, however my vote is not written in stone, as I too want to thoroughly examine his agenda and background. if people can focus on the issues at hand, and put cynicism aside we may actually have a very interesting race.

Who actually details how is he gonna do all the things he said in a 45 minute speech ??...wait for details in the upcoming months.

-Kerry seems much more sensire and not nearly as shady as this administration .

-Kerry has proven service to this country , while Bush's service is minimal .

-Even though we are slowly gaining jobs in this country , we forget that most of them are minimal wage type .

-Under the Republicans our civil rights are slowly but surely being eroded , all in the name of " fighting terror "..yea right !

-All i know is that under the democrats 92-2000 this country was much much better to live in than currently .

If more young african american vote (cmon puff daddy !!) this time , Kerry will win this election ...simply said .

Besides the fact that you hate Bush, why would you vote for Kerry. His whole campaign is based on "im going to do things differently than Bush." In his speech last night he saids how he is going to do all these things. Its funny though he doesn't say anything about how he plans to do any of these. He said hes going to cut taxes, and balance the budget. How the fuck does he plan to do that? Where is all this money going to come from?

Welcome aboard.

:clap:

Ohhh and the answer is simple. People will vote for Kerry cause it's easier than thinking.

:)

It's funny cause I was just listening to Bush and he also doesn't explain how he's gonna do things .

& when speaking about finaces and budgets Bush shouldn't even open his trap especially after a deficit of 445 billion $.

Because he understands what seperation of church and state means.

I don't mind someone believing in the church leading this country but saying that jesus talks to him is just plain scary.

..... it's funny how many former alcoholics find religion in such profound ways .

kerry's proposals on public education and healthcare seem better than bush's.

exactly... Kerry's healthcare plan seems more desireable to me than Bush's tax cuts, either way I'm probably not voting since I dislike both of them and don't think either one can do much good for this country.

Who actually details how is he gonna do all the things he said in a 45 minute speech ??...wait for details in the upcoming months.

-Kerry seems much more sensire and not nearly as shady as this administration .QUOTE]

? Really? According to who? What? He's only voted on both sides of every issue his entire 20 yrs. in the Senate. Your assumption is completely baseless.

[quote name=mursa

-Kerry has proven service to this country ' date=' while Bush's service is minimal .

So has Bush. You wouldn't be judging one's service would you? That would be elitist and arrogant. (example: I was a marine and he was just a sailor)...In other words, that's just silly logic.

-Even though we are slowly gaining jobs in this country , we forget that most of them are minimal wage type .

Slowly? What planet are you on? This economy is growing the fastest it has in over 25 yrs. Then again, how long have you been here in America? How much of it's history do you know? NUFF SAID.

-Under the Republicans our civil rights are slowly but surely being eroded , all in the name of " fighting terror "..yea right !

Oh really? Enlighten me oh wise one. NAME ONE! I challenge you to name me one civil right you've lost under Bush. How have you suffered?

-All i know is that under the democrats 92-2000 this country was much much better to live in than currently .

If you had your head burried in the sand,,,,then maybe....But if my recollection serves me right,,,,Terrorist declared war on America in 1993, they infiltrated this country, trained here, killed Americans abroad (Africa, USS Cole, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, etc.) and just a few years ago, killed 3000 inoccent Americans in New York and D.C. Then again, those 90's sure were great weren't they? It's called a false sense of security. We were asleep while the enemy plotted our demise. WAKE UP!

If more young african american vote (cmon puff daddy !!) this time , Kerry will win this election ...simply said .

HIP HOP and voting go together like bacon and cheesecake. Wake up dude.

Slowly? What planet are you on? This economy is growing the fastest it has in over 25 yrs. Then again, how long have you been here in America? How much of it's history do you know? NUFF SAID.

Oh really? Enlighten me oh wise one. NAME ONE! Name me one civil right you've lost under Bush. How have you suffered?

If you had your head burried in the sand,,,,then maybe....But if my recollection serves me right,,,,Terrorist declared war on America in 1993, they infiltrated this country, trained here, killed Americans abroad (Africa, USS Cole, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, etc.) and just a few years ago, killed 3000 inoccent Americans in New York and D.C. Then again, those 90's sure were great weren't they? It's called a false sense of security. We were asleep while the enemy plotted our demise. WAKE UP!

HIP HOP and voting go together like bacon and cheesecake. Wake up dude.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

-Kerry seems much more sensire and not nearly as shady as this administration .

-Kerry has proven service to this country , while Bush's service is minimal .

I gotta agree with everything you say. You are for the most part very accurate. But there is 2 sides to everything:

-No one details things in a 45 minute speech. But when you say something rediculous like balancing the budget, and cutting taxes, you better be giving some kind of explanation. The average person will hear that, and be like wow this guy is awesome, hes gona cut taxes and balance the budget, that is awesome hes so much better than that other guy. But anyone with any common sense knows this is really impossible.

-Kerry def seems less shady, and has a much better military record than Bush, I cannot argue with you there.

-As far as us gaining minimal wage jobs. Im really not 100% sure about that. But I can say I know this past year alot more people got jobs out of college, than the previous things are def improving.

-Civil right are def beign eroded a little bit. They gotta do w/e is necessary to keep the country safe. If you are not doing anything illegal this will no way hurt you.

-The country was alot better in 92-2000, but it really had nothing to do with Clinton bieng in office. The economy goes up and down. Clinton got elected just as it started going up, and left just before it began to go down. Dont forget alot of the thigns the happened under Clinton are majorily responsible for the downtrun of the economy.(Enron, Worldcom,dot com boom, and all the Brockerage houses who cheated there clients)

-If I was Black I would def vote for Kerry also. As Bush does not support reverse discrmination(affirmitavie action), while Kerry prob does.

I want I want I want. Give me. Give me. Give me. (the common attitude of most who are new to our Country)

Thats all fine and dandy to want WHEN YOU ARE NOT AT WAR.

:doh:

Security first !!! (in my eyes)

security isn't an issue anymore since we're already in Iraq and won't be pulling out any time soon... the war against terrorism will be an ongoing problem and will continue to be whether Bush or Kerry gets voted in. So instead I'm considering other necessities such as health, over tax cuts.

security isn't an issue anymore since we're already in Iraq and won't be pulling out any time soon... the war against terrorism will be an ongoing problem and will continue to be whether Bush or Kerry gets voted in. So instead I'm considering other necessities such as health, over tax cuts.

you are saddly mistaken cause there is sudan N korea, Iran and Syria to deal with

security isn't an issue anymore since we're already in Iraq and won't be pulling out any time soon...

Security is the # 1 issue right now. WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!!

you are saddly mistaken cause there is sudan N korea, Iran and Syria to deal with

Bingo!!!!!

...WE ARE AT WAR ...makes it seem like it'll last a few more years , but in reality this war is gonna last for much much more time (20-50 years) ..

..... some thick headed people still think we are fighting a war against flesh & bones ,when in reality we are fighting a war against a MINDSET & IDEOLOGY that'll take long to change .

It's funny cause I was just listening to Bush and he also doesn't explain how he's gonna do things .

:stupid:

Really? How about the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq, Home Land Security, The Patriot Act and now the creation of a director of intelligence.

Just to name a few.....

Actions Speak Louder Than Words!!!!!!

:stupid:

Really? How about the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq, Home Land Security, The Patriot Act and now the creation of a director of intelligence.

Just to name a few.....

Actions Speak Louder Than Words!!!!!!

lol..dear Sheep obby .

Afghanistan- right choice but unfortunatly at the moment the country is a mess , heroin crop is one of the bulkiest in many years , taliban is regrouping.

Iraq invasion - what a mess !!! 120 billion and rising cost for us ....what a mess .

Homeland security - Whoppty fuckin dooooooo !!! even Nader would create such a department after 9/11 attack .

Patriot act ---- does some good but at the same time take civil liberties away ..............POLICING NATION in progress .

lol..dear Sheep obby .

Afghanistan- right choice but unfortunatly at the moment the country is a mess , heroin crop is one of the bulkiest in many years , taliban is regrouping.

Iraq invasion - what a mess !!! 120 billion and rising cost for us ....what a mess .

Homeland security - Whoppty fuckin dooooooo !!! even Nader would create such a department after 9/11 attack .

Patriot act ---- does some good but at the same time take civil liberties away ..............POLICING NATION in progress .

MR. FANTASTIC:

What a brilliant post............You are completely clueless and ungrounded from reality. Blinded by hate maybe????? You could not be more wrong. I feel like we're both looking at a coffee cup but you keep insisting on calling it a soccer ball??? You obviously don't care about the realities of the threats we face, the consequences of inaction and logical, analytical perspective in a post 9/11 world.

You're right,

Bush stole the election which EVERY INDEPENDENT recount in those democratic run counties found all went to Bush anyway, started an illegal war to steal oil and enrich U.S. corporations even though gas prices are higher than they've ever been, created tax cuts for his rich buddies even though all those who pay taxes got refunded the same percentage of what they paid into it, not for overtaxed American citizens , created the patriot act to find out what library books you're reading not for taking the offensive against terrorist on all fronts, stopped funding the no child left behind act even though all the states have already received this money from the gov't and the states are the ones who now refuse to release it to the local districts for various reasons mostly dealing w/ accountability. I could go on, but why? You don't care. I do! So please, spare us all....will you......Stop perpetrating the fraud, keep your fingers plugged in your ears and keep repeating the same unfounded, baseless propaganda. When the folks who get it are done dealing w/ the mess, we'll send you the message to suck your finger, stick it in the air to find out which direction the wind is blowing and finally come out of your hole.

"there's no place like home,,there's no place like home, there's no place like home" - Dorothy

What you need is a time machine to get back to your Sept. 10 world. Good luck. Try H.G. Wells, I heard he might be of help.

MR. FANTASTIC:

What a brilliant post............You are completely clueless and ungrounded from reality. Blinded by hate maybe????? You could not be more wrong. I feel like we're both looking at a coffee cup but you keep insisting on calling it a soccer ball??? You obviously don't care about the realities of the threats we face, the consequences of inaction and logical, analytical perspective in a post 9/11 world.

You're right,

Bush stole the election which EVERY INDEPENDENT recount in those democratic run counties found all went to Bush anyway, started an illegal war to steal oil and enrich U.S. corporations even though gas prices are higher than they've ever been, created tax cuts for his rich buddies even though all those who pay taxes got refunded the same percentage of what they paid into it, not for overtaxed American citizens , created the patriot act to find out what library books you're reading not for taking the offensive against terrorist on all fronts, stopped funding the no child left behind act even though all the states have already received this money from the gov't and the states are the ones who now refuse to release it to the local districts for various reasons mostly dealing w/ accountability. I could go on, but why? You don't care. I do! So please, spare us all....will you......Stop perpetrating the fraud, keep your fingers plugged in your ears and keep repeating the same unfounded, baseless propaganda. When the folks who get it are done dealing w/ the mess, we'll send you the message to suck your finger, stick it in the air to find out which direction the wind is blowing and finally come out of your hole.

"there's no place like home,,there's no place like home, there's no place like home" - Dorothy

What you need is a time machine to get back to your Sept. 10 world. Good luck. Try H.G. Wells, I heard he might be of help.

excellent post

MR. FANTASTIC:

You're right,

First off ...you prove once again how you resort to childess PERSONAL JABS to defend yourself and your narrowminded way of thinking , no substance once so ever . The fact remains that Im most probably much more cultured that you and accepting of others , while you obviously have a superiority complex .

" InTELLIGeNT sounds attracts Intelligent people " ......I doubt you fit that mold , bro .