Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza

murrrr

told ya.....

for that amount of cash i can go to tahiti

i believe japan is way more expensive than that. at least what i hear. Idk i think that is very reasonable what i listed. ppl ususally spend a lot more

lemme say this .. london (lbs) is so freakin expenseive that it made france (euro) look cheap. spain is also on the euro and i dont believe the exchange rate now has changed much from last yeaer.

i believe japan is way more expensive than that. at least what i hear. Idk i think that is very reasonable what i listed. ppl ususally spend a lot more

lemme say this .. london (lbs) is so freakin expenseive that it made france (euro) look cheap. spain is also on the euro and i dont believe the exchange rate now has changed much from last yeaer.

i would rather go to japan than ibiza tho. much more to see than just clubbin. but ibiza is the club mecca. i dunno it just doesnt appeal to me all as much. On a sside note....buying travel from the internet is shady, they can change the flights on you at any time, if they cancel your flight...dont expect to get any help. Travelocity, Chaptickets Ect. are just call centers. they arent travel professionals that IF something happens to go wrong.....will go out on a limb for you and get you home. If your flight gets cancelled, oh well.....your fucked, get up in a hotel at your expense and go home the next day...not our problem. I will NEVER book travel online again. I dont only say this because i work in the travel industry, but because ive SEEN it happen and its fucked up.....shit sucks when your flight gets canceled and u have to put up 400 bucks outa nowhere for your next day expenses :(

really? i booked all of my trip last year and my trip this year all online and have had great success! this year we started off in London, flew to nice on easy jet, 2days there, 2 days in st tropez and then flew to paris to end 2 nights there and then back to nyc. it went off without a hitch. sucks that you have had such bad experiences.

thats i was asking u if u can help me out w/ my trip to ibiza

i would rather go to japan than ibiza tho. much more to see than just clubbin. but ibiza is the club mecca. i dunno it just doesnt appeal to me all as much. On a sside note....buying travel from the internet is shady, they can change the flights on you at any time, if they cancel your flight...dont expect to get any help. Travelocity, Chaptickets Ect. are just call centers. they arent travel professionals that IF something happens to go wrong.....will go out on a limb for you and get you home. If your flight gets cancelled, oh well.....your fucked, get up in a hotel at your expense and go home the next day...not our problem. I will NEVER book travel online again. I dont only say this because i work in the travel industry, but because ive SEEN it happen and its fucked up.....shit sucks when your flight gets canceled and u have to put up 400 bucks outa nowhere for your next day expenses :(

getting there from nyc is a bitch i hear.. have to fly to spain then take a charter over or something along those lines but there arent any direct flights... sucks goat dick but i imagine since ill be there already it wont be that bad nor expensive just hopefully the exchange rate balances out in the next year...

It's a small island so they don't have a runway big enough for really large planes to land. That's why there is a stopover...

If it gonna cost that much, lets just go to Hawaii, or take 1 of those multi destination trips throughout Europe, and check out the clubs there

dude, check out all of europe...

...make sure you guys go to the greek islands...insaaaaaaaaaane party scene, beautiful beaches, great food, hotties everywhere....

I went thru Crown Peters...I got a really good price on my flight tix, as for hotels, im just calling hotels and stuff directly or booking thru expedia...

my flight was only $1100...most other people pay over $1500 to get there, and prices are really high because of the olympics..