Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i dont remember...

iamme

half of last night... :confused:

the last thing i remember is yelling at a bouncer after i got kicked out (why did i get kicked out of a bar :confused: ) and then 3 bouncers coming up to tell me to "calm down sirr" then i called my friend and sat in a plant. wtf?? how did i get home? sweet jeses, who did i call? why do i have 5 voicemails....thats never good. why am i shaking?? actually i know why im shaking

and there is puke on the stove. not me. fucker everyone who thinks it was me.

it probably was me.

half of last night... :confused:

the last thing i remember is yelling at a bouncer after i got kicked out (why did i get kicked out of a bar :confused: ) and then 3 bouncers coming up to tell me to "calm down sirr" then i called my friend and sat in a plant. wtf?? how did i get home? sweet jeses, who did i call? why do i have 5 voicemails....thats never good. why am i shaking?? actually i know why im shaking

and there is puke on the stove. not me. fucker everyone who thinks it was me.

it probably was me.

lmao... :laugh: ...lmao

either way sounds like you had a good time... but you should do like i do and bring a camera everywhere you go... helps you remember the evening, and if some funny shit happends you can always watch again and again... (thing that sucks is the nights you dont bring your camera all the best shit happends...)

Oh man, im pretty trashed too.

MEt up with Destiny, Deepspell and NYbeauty last night for dinner, then we went to a bar.

Total Drinks there: 2 Sangria's, glass of awesome plum wine and a Sloly-Cranberry

Then went home, changed, met up with other folks and left for the city again. Headed out about midnight, with a beer in hand. Waited in godawful traffic on the 59th st. bridge for an hour. thank god we had beer in the cab (escaped a check-point :worry:-)

Then went to Peculiar Pub, the off the wagon. 3 beers at each place. Then ate some delicious falafel's. Got home at 6 :shaky:

lmao... :laugh: ...lmao

either way sounds like you had a good time... but you should do like i do and bring a camera everywhere you go... helps you remember the evening, and if some funny shit happends you can always watch again and again... (thing that sucks is the nights you dont bring your camera all the best shit happends...)

:werd: a camera would have been crucial. definately good times!

update: went and got a haircut. bolted from the chair half way through cuz i thought i was going to puke again...