Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long has it been since you last got laid...

captainpec

i dunno..........im waiting on the next right person.....i just cant go out there and "bang". i cant put myself up to it for some reason.... :half: im such a wuss... :(

Best post of the week :rock:

We all have diff priorities. And living our individual priority never make us a wuss. It makes us who we are.

Best post of the week :rock:

We all have diff priorities. And living our individual priority never make us a wuss. It makes us who we are.

i have the biggest guilty conscience bro.... its my biggest weakness...

even IF a girl just wanted to fuck and call it a nite......it would still bother me and i wouldnt put myself up to it :(

i have the biggest guilty conscience bro.... its my biggest weakness...

even IF a girl just wanted to fuck and call it a nite......it would still bother me and i wouldnt put myself up to it :(

I wouldnt think it's a weekness bro. We're all human. We've all had many a chick, even me in the last 2 weeks, that was drop dead fck!~ng stunning that we fell for bigtime (in a bf-gf way) and they do us.

And rather than going for the whole 9 yards the first night - which could leave her thinking you're only after her ass and not her heart, you take it slow ... and sometimes a few weeks later it doesnt work out, you drift apart, and your heart hurts so much it friggen sucks.

And then along comes another girl that your labido just has you get it on with in second cuz.

Just depends on ur mood at the time. Never think it's a weakness.

I wouldnt think it's a weekness bro. We're all human. We've all had many a chick, even me in the last 2 weeks, that was drop dead fck!~ng stunning that we fell for bigtime (in a bf-gf way) and they do us.

And rather than going for the whole 9 yards the first night - which could leave her thinking you're only after her ass and not her heart, you take it slow ... and sometimes a few weeks later it doesnt work out, you drift apart, and your heart hurts so much it friggen sucks.

And then along comes another girl that your labido just has you get it on with in second cuz.

Just depends on ur mood at the time. Never think it's a weakness.

:werd: great post!