Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of MJM's BBQ

Bling

Nothing is more fun then cp bbq's . its the epitome of flip's words "its a celebration bitches." I got there around 1 pm . I pretty much live around the corner from Manny's so i decided to drop in early to help him set up. First went to publix and got "the goods". Manny is running around like a crazy man trying to do a million things at once. LMAO . The house is really nice... Pool was cleaned up and ready to go, floors were pressure cleaned....... Nice shit.

Met his lovely daughter and his mom as well.

Before everyone else showed up we made a run to the liquor store to buy some absolut, bacardi limon, and some rum :) At the mall we run into ashley, michael and felicia. THey are the only ones who know my real weight as i weighed myself at Publix....... Not pretty. I lost 2 lobs WTF :( too much partying :splat:

So we get back and groove eric comes by with tables he brought from fliptonnia (really cool of flip to provide us with his shit... though he wasnt there he was there in spirit, Heh!!! )

As always, lots of people that said they were gonna show didnt so the music all nite was the Eric family show. Relik and grooveeric threw it down with the nasty trance all nite :) Eric threw down a killer marathon set of like 4.5 hrs . At times he was getting so nasty, he was looping some nasty shit OMFG ... koky knows what im talkin about......... AND OMFGGGGGGGGGG ERIC BOUGHT SOME VINYL AND SPUN THAT SHIT!!!!! I GOT A PIC OF IT!!!!!!!!

Ok major props to all the people that showed up... Relink, Wildmiami, koky and leo(the chef), ahsley, michael and felicia, jenice, mischade and matik, michelle, renzo, shroomy, james and annie, ........etc.........

I must comment on Manny's tablecloth inside the house it said "ITS A CELEBRATION" all over it bwhahhahahahahaaha. too bad you couldnt find one that says bitches added to it but i guess it will have to do.....

It was just chill as fuck the entire party...... At one point i was walking by the pool and crazy ass koky runs behind me and throws me in with my shoes and shirt on and shit LOL. the rest of the nite till like 230 when i left i had to be without my shirt on cuz it was soaked. thank god i had on bathing trunks cuz then i might have been in my underwears LOL..

The food was out of hand. Chef Leo delievers again. The meats were awesome..... hilarious how the grill got caught on fire. that was some crazy shyte........Drinks were great too. Manny pm me the ingredients to those two drinks u made me that was some good shit........ By the end of the nite i had a good buzz goin i had 2 coronas, 2 manny concocted drinks and a bacardi silver :) YOu all know i was a little buzzed cuz i was pushing in manny's kitchen door instead of pulling it to get in OMG!!!!

Fun times at the pool, myself koky, james and annie and that little boy running around throwing balls and paddles at koky into the pool. Hilarious when koky grabbed the kid and held him over his head and crossed the pool and put him on the other side.... Pobresito kid started to cry..... but had no tears. LOL........

By the end of the nite it was really chill and fun. It was the small group of us sittting in an almost pitch black backyard talkin shit.. I havent laughed that long in a long time esp when u guys started to talk about the orlando trip and eddie. OMG i got to hang out with Lextecy.. thats some funny ass shit....... Timmyyyyyyyyy, and dey took der jerbs !!!!!!!!!!!

It was great to talk to Jennice again after so long. ur a sweetie. (What time did roger finally pick u up?) and chillin with michelle (lulamichka) on the swing was nice as well.

I left after they brought the music into the house and relik was throwin it down. he dropped dream machine and burned with desire as i was leaving....... Perfect song for me to dip to... my fav track burned with desire.......

Thanks eric for playing my request as well Underworld's Born Slippy.... He also played White room and a lot of other good stuff........

By the time it was all said and done i was there like 14 hrs OMG. but the party would not be a party without all u peepz.......

Peace............

PS (koky i dropped off the pics....... u bastard........... LOL)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you? a pervert? nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :laugh:

aaah ok thats what i thought !! ya know it takes alot for me to act the way i do so people dont think bad of me ... i dont need you calling me a pervert on a public forum !!