Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dream

I went yesterday to hear George Acosta- and it was pretty good (if you like trance) so was Alex Gold at 12.30. However, the crowd wasn't. That place is awful with the most disgusting people, although the loft was much better than the rest of the club.

Why is that slum still in business? What do people see in it? I think it's called dream because when you're there, you dream about being anywhere but there.

What's up with Sunglasses at night??!!!

Almost every guy wore jeans and a white button down shirt-how original

Almost every girl had long highlighted hair and wore a ruffly short skirt and heels - how original

"Dress to Impress" - impress who? I wouldn't cross the street with those clowns. Even the worst club in nyc doesn't have people like that, at least in my experience.

Lots of people walked around for hours with their mobiles on, or having them constantly ring...I didn't know dream patrons were so important.

whatever.. different strokes for different folks I guess.

I can't wait for glow to reopen.

Dream doesnt attract that type of crowd, dont think it ever will. But don't knock the club dude the venue is beautiful and has hosted plenty of big events including politicians.. just dont thing electronic music will fly except for the loft...

Dream is a great venue but it's just located in a sketchy area. I hate being asked for "donations" from people saying they will "watch the car" for me. Yeah, right.

I like the Loft; it could use some a/c or some better cooling system on humid nights. I was happy that someone finally brought some good music to the club on Saturdays. The people who work for Masoud seem at least a little more polite than the promotions people at other clubs. I just hope they bring back the mysterious girl in white. :)

The club itself is nice since it's a mix of a dance club with a lounge and there is a variety of music, but the people are another story. It depends on the crowd you prefer really, as someone mentioned, specific dj's attract specific crowds and that very well might have been the case.

The dream entourage /crew were nice, no complaints there, and I like that there is the paid parking, no hassle at the door, no waiting in line for hours, security everywhere, mixed crowd - every age, ethnicity, and "supposed" affluence. However, the behaviour and "cookie cutter" nature of many people were such turnoffs that they even made me dislike the venue for a while because I got caught up in the moment (that's why I said it was awful), but the area is shady.

Despite the annoying people (too much of the platinum-vip-home club types), I would still go again if someone I REALLY like was spinning.

I didn't now the loft had it's own entrance, thanks for telling me.