Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP!!! Need advice on where to go and eat in SoBe!

varshalakhani

Hi,

my friend and I are visiting SoBe on Aug 12th, and were wondering where most people in their late 30's hang out at?

Is it really hard to get into places?

We have never been to Miami before, were from Chicago and have never been to Miami!

We have heard Mangos, Prive, Mynt, SkyBar, BED, Delano's Rose Bar but we like hip hop, pop and R and B music so if anyone can let us know what places play that and what places play techno?

Also what are some good sushi restaurants?

what are some good cafe's?

any other good restaurants, they dont have to be very fancy but as long as the food is good!!!

Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Hottlegs

You want upscale hip-hop, you want State. You want massive hip-hop, you want Mansion. Techno will probably mostly be at Privilege. BED, I think, also mostly plays hip hop. Those other you listed mostly play loungy stuff, except Mango's which is really fun Latin. Depends on your budget, I guess. Mynt & Prive are pretty exclusive and expensive, and hard to get into, unless you are hot chicks, or have hot chicks, or know somebody.

unfortunately there's no place to go for Techno on the Beach on that date

unless you just mean regular dance music (as opposed to real Techno), in which case there aren't many choices either

but we do have hip hop! crobar has "the show" on Thursdays which is all hip hop, and dance music in the side room

I moved one month ago...so I haven't been to a lot of places in SoBe but, i can tell you for sure....You have to go on Wednesdays night to Cafeteria (on Lincon Rd.) I don't know about techno, but I know you'll have fun in Space, Crobar and in Prive (Opium) That last one for me is the most beautiful.

If you need to but some good music...go to Base in Lincoln Rd., and to eat go to Sushi Maya....mmmm it is delicious. But if you want to go a little bit more crazy and want to try some real Colombian food...go to PRIMAREPA it is located in 1570 Alton Road.

Oh eat! I forgot. You have to go to Nexxt. And Segafredo's, more for lounging and drinks, but they have food, as well. And Dulcianna for the best gelato. And after you fall out of the club at 5am, when you need a snack before hitting Envy or Space afterhours, you have to stop by 11th Street Diner.