Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dancin Like yer retarded

Whats the worst dancing you have seen at a club... or is everyone so amped that nothing looks bad through the rose colored glasses of E... Personally I have fun and love dancing, but after seeing some of these great people move... I feel a little like... Whoa.. these people know what the fuck they are doing and I am like the kid from life goes on..... Same goes for the Sticks

Know what Im Sayinnnnn ???!!!

Dancin Like a retard

B

------------------

"Fools cant see me thats how it is thats how I like it cause thats my biz"

Did you ever stop to think that they might just be having a great time?......Who cares how people dance?.....Why do you care how people dance?.....Do you go out just to say "look at that retard dance"!.....Their is no right way to dance when you're having a good time.....Let it go bro.......Can't we all just have a good time?.......Geez now it's the dance police......What's next??....Not with those shoes? cwm22.gif

To each his own. If you know how to move, good......if you suck, good. Everybody is there for the same reason....TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Funniest shit I've seen is when a 5'10" 200 lb fattie gets it on hot & heavy with a 5'6" 130 lb geek. They start grinding, making out, all sweaty, smelly.....can't even see the poor dude after awhile. Money shot is when she picks up her man and swings him around....LOL...

------------------

What da.....

No, No nO Im not the dance police... IM CORKY... get it ... Corky.... If there was a dance police, things might get ugly... all the nice responses make me feel better about being corky though

Bahhahahahahah cwm18.gif

------------------

"Fools cant see me thats how it is thats how I like it cause thats my biz"

I love dancing....this is the reason I go to clubs..oh and musik of course....I really don't care how people dance....I just don't like those that stand around the dance floor not moving and just taking up my space.....move out of MY way already smile.gif ......but I think that it such a turn on when a guy ...or a girl dance good

PS...I think I do smile.gif ...hehehe

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by antvill:

Did you ever stop to think that they might just be having a great time?......Who cares how people dance?.....Why do you care how people dance?.....Do you go out just to say "look at that retard dance"!.....Their is no right way to dance when you're having a good time.....Let it go bro.......Can't we all just have a good time?.......Geez now it's the dance police......What's next??....Not with those shoes? cwm22.gif

noo, noo, i think you misinterpreted what this person's saying.....they're saying that when they see how well someone dances they feel like they're dancing like a jackass!! whatever...i say as long as you're having fun and you're not stepping on anyone's toes or bouncing into anyone then screw what anyone thinks!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

noo, noo, i think you misinterpreted what this person's saying.....they're saying that when they see how well someone dances they feel like they're dancing like a jackass!! whatever...i say as long as you're having fun and you're not stepping on anyone's toes or bouncing into anyone then screw what anyone thinks!!!

OK!.... Easy their Sgt Nikki of the NYP Dance unit!......I knew you were one of them!...lol....

cwm27.gif

I don't care how anyone dances...as long as they are having fun.

I have this one friend though, who doesn't dance bad, but he draws a lot of attention to himself...swinging his arms and doing spins. I see everyone looking at him like "what the fuck?" because he's nearly smacking them with his hands, but he thinks they are looking at him like he's doing all the right moves. I never had the heart to tell him otherwise.

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

I see a lot of good dancers and a lot of bad dancers. But most are decent dancers that don't draw too much attention to themselves.. I think it's hard NOT to notice how ppl dance when you're in a club! I'm not a great dancer by any means, but sometimes ppl make me laugh. This one girl in Exit was all acting HOT, as if she's ALL THAT. Hanging all over guys and flirting with everyone. But when she started dancing, one of my guy friends went "whooooooaaaaaa". He said she was pretty but after he saw her dance, he couldn't help but laugh at her. The girl was totally off beat and she wasn't even drunk or tripping. I thought it was funny as hell coz all the guys that were drooling over her a minute ago were now laughing.. I know this sounds mean and all but you can laugh at me when I dance too smile.gif

i see good dancers, i see bad dancers . . . i dance if i'm feelin the music - and if i really feel it, then i *know* i'm good . . . but i just haven't gotten to that level in awhile . .

i think that as long as people are having fun, that's all that matters - i used to laugh at 2 of my friends that used to take glowsticks and just move them back and forth in fornt of their faces - but rob pointed out that as long as they're happy, they should be able to do whatever they want. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

I agree 100%. What are we all supposed to be clones or something?

------------------

The music makes the people come together...