buh bye Nomahhhhhh

bxbomb

Well Boston got some value back i guess

improved the defense...

But to me the "aura" and face of the sox was Nomahhh

and now he is nomore

Redsox steal of the that dude ROberts from the Dodgers was a big move

esp. if Trot is as hurt as i think he is

At first I thought it was a dumb move... but I guess he wasn't going to sign next season anyway so atleast the sox got something in return. Apparently he's been somewhat of a bitch in the clubhouse too, but who knows. The worst part is I doubt the sox will sign pedro next season too, I just have bad feeling about it.

At first I thought it was a dumb move... but I guess he wasn't going to sign next season anyway so atleast the sox got something in return. Apparently he's been somewhat of a bitch in the clubhouse too, but who knows. The worst part is I doubt the sox will sign pedro next season too, I just have bad feeling about it.

yeah he was abitch because they did not resign him last year and they tried to trade him in the off season. in my view he was to the red sox what jeter is to the yankees. player like those, you never trade away. then again the red sox never seem to know what they are doing.

I've been hearing the same thing....at least they got some good talent in return

I agree.. it'll turn out better in the long run. It's hard to have a player who's bitter about the team he's on.

It must suck to play with a miserable fuck like that. He told the sox that his leg hurt and would have to go on the DL, then tells the cubs he will play.

Oh well, i like cobrera and doug meinkreitzxsz.

cabrera i think is a free agent after the season also plus he dogs it at times..