Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Different ethnicities...

havokk

mostly white girls. one philippino girl and one asian girl. no wait 2 asian girls. def wanna sleep with a hot lil latino mamacita. havent yet and dying to do so. also would like a hot black girl. i dont really like real dark skin though. she's have to be on the lighter side. a girl that looks like Stacy Dash.

ive only been with/dated/slept with italian guys for some reason. they are mostly what i am attracted to physically, kinda like the attitude too. i dont have a specific type or ethnicity i go by though. i just judge people as individuals, and if a particular person strikes me then im game :hat:

mostly white girls. one philippino girl and one asian girl. no wait 2 asian girls. def wanna sleep with a hot lil latino mamacita. havent yet and dying to do so. also would like a hot black girl. i dont really like real dark skin though. she's have to be on the lighter side. a girl that looks like Stacy Dash.

same here, mostly white girls and a variety of different asian girls. Never been with a latino or black girl. I loved mixed girls of any ethnicity as well.

we are the best :)

my mom is from the carribean, and my father is half swedish and half scottish.. imma mut but it turned out lovely

I find mixed people to be quite striking. It seems that in many cases they inherit the best features of both sides. Half asian or half black girl... :drool:

haha. guess so. but my sister told me that the guy who had the biggest dick that she ever slept with was korean!! and shes been with like every ethnicity!! who saw that coming?

haha. Ya see, not all asian guys got little dicks! I bet Yao Ming can "hang" with tha brothas...

I've slept with Italian (alwys have been my preference), one jamaican, one brazilian, and one portuguese. Italian beat them all. Jamaican guy was blk, but didn't meet my expectations. I've dated columbian, puerto rican, white boys, and of course the first ethinicities mentioned. I would like to try greek. Aside from that no other ethinicities really excite me too much. Also in my experience, absolutely no offence to anyone of these nationalities but Portuguese and Brazilian sizewise have been the biggest disappointments...it sux cuz I'm Brazilian and all the Braz. guys I've met turned out to be terrible at everything :(.

....90% latinas......cuban, columbian, puerto rican, brazilian, and i'm sure there's more....but the white girls were pretty hot as well.....kinda fun to not judge a book by its cover and let shit play itself out.....the columbian gogo dancer was def opposite what one would have thought....but a learning experience none the less......