Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone watch Nip/Tuck?

DJGaryMatthews

nip/tuck and sex and the city are my two FAV shows... you've got good taste, i love christian, and that little blonde who spraypainted his car isnt too bad either ;)

missed it last week though :( sad

ohhhh thye showed it again last nite. it was an awesome episode! ya know their son matt? and that lifecoarch lady. well sean's wife (idk her name) hired the lifecoach to help matt bring his grades back up. long story short...at their first appt she takes her shirt off as a "trust exercise" then he falls in love with her, starts showin up at her house. then they hook up in her car. but she stops it and tells him he'll get more if he gets an A in french. so he does it and she bangs him. theres a great twist at the end, but its gonna continue into tomorrow's episode so i wont even tell ya

and yes...i do have good taste! :tongue:

nip/tuck and sex and the city are my two FAV shows... you've got good taste, i love christian, and that little blonde who spraypainted his car isnt too bad either ;)

yeah i love some of the fiesty bitches they have on there :bowdown:

i cover my eyes in the surgery scenes tho :vomit2:

such a good show, i was addicted when it first came out...

did you see that episode where those cuban guys or whatever gave chicks breast implants that were all heroin and smuggled drugs in the country and made the docs take them out? crazyyyy

whens it on sundays?

new episodes are on tuesdays and they repeat that episode on sundays

i remember last season this one episode the son matt and that girl he was dating broke up and she left him for a girl. and the girl wasnt feeling her so much so they were gonna have a threesome to get closer. and as there are three high school aged kids about to have a threesome on tv, my father (whos a minister) walks in and sits down like 'soo whatta we watching' and i was so into the show i couldnt turn it off... he was appauled, lol

i remember last season this one episode the son matt and that girl he was dating broke up and she left him for a girl. and the girl wasnt feeling her so much so they were gonna have a threesome to get closer. and as there are three high school aged kids about to have a threesome on tv, my father (whos a minister) walks in and sits down like 'soo whatta we watching' and i was so into the show i couldnt turn it off... he was appauled, lol

ur dad's a minister? damn...girls like that are always the most wild. i honestly owuld piss my pants though if i was dating u and i met ur dad