Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever hated someone so much you wanted to FU** them???

candylicious

Two of my friends. Well they are not really my frineds I just know them threw ohters... I have known them for years. And they don't get along at all. Every time a bunch of us get together they argue. :argue: No matter what the topic is... Now one night they end up hooking up...Even though they hooked up. They are still at each other. It has not changed. They are not together and have no intention of being together. They have both said to others that it was the best sex they ever had. But would never do it again. I don't get it how do you hook up with someone you cant stand?? :huh: And you don't like being around!.... Is this some kind of sick foreplay??... I think they both have problems. I just want to know has anyone had sex with someone they hated? Also is it like makeup sex?? I don't understand! If it is like makeup sex.Dosnt makeup sex include two people that love each other??

Two of my friends. Well they are not really my frineds I just know them threw ohters... I have known them for years. And they don't get along at all. Every time a bunch of us get together they argue. :argue: No matter what the topic is... Now one night they end up hooking up...Even though they hooked up. They are still at each other. It has not changed. They are not together and have no intention of being together. They have both said to others that it was the best sex they ever had. But would never do it again. I don't get it how do you hook up with someone you cant stand?? :huh: And you don't like being around!.... Is this some kind of sick foreplay??... I think they both have problems. I just want to know has anyone had sex with someone they hated? Also is it like makeup sex?? I don't understand! If it is like makeup sex.Dosnt makeup sex include two people that love each other??

when two people hate each other that much they should definitely fuck :aright:

imma have 2 agree with the blonde here .. what better way than to kill differences than awsome fucking ?? and at the same time you can slap the bitch up and spank her and even choke her a bit ;)

Agree with this one.

There was a girl freshman year, correction sophmore year, in the suite that was hot, but totally physically not my type (boring features) ... but she had to get up in my face on every social-political issue under the sky every day of the week that she started getting me so damn hot for her. And she would do it in a way with a smirk and grin so I had to always comeback with a better argument to wipe that grin off her face (and usually did but then, she came right back at it again).

I had a girl at the time and didnt go for this girl. But from that point forward I knew that a girl that can try to talk you in a corner, while not your type, can soon get u very hot for her.

I concur :funny: Maybe they have some sort of hidden feelings for each other and only know how to express it through being nasty to each other or they really hate each other and find it a turn-on to have hateful sex - never tried it but I'm sure it's prolly full of emotions and must me pretty wild. They may find it another way of exerting anger to each other.

Here's a thought: Maybe they don't actually hate each other - it might just be a front. But hey to each's own.

So what you are saying is that they like each other sooo much. It causes them to hate each other. Because they dont know how to express how they really feel??? :what:

Here's a thought: Maybe they don't actually hate each other - it might just be a front. But hey to each's own.

But then that's games. And i don't know about the rest of the guys here, but i ain't into them :nono:

Well, like you said, to each his/her own. But I see no way in wanting to fuck someone i hate. wtf? just that sentence alone makes no sense :laugh2:

LEt's see someone Fuck Leona Helmsly. Since Im sure everyone hates her!

So what you are saying is that they like each other sooo much. It causes them to hate each other. Because they dont know how to express how they really feel??? :what:

Hey its alwys a possibility. I had this guy that we would alwys treat each other like we really didn't care bout one another, but it was a front cuz we were hooking behind closed doors (but that was cuz we wanted to avoid gossip). Who knows - ppl get their kicks in so many diff. ways - just analyzing from my experiience.

In high school there was this kid I hated with all my heart. But since I hated him so much it made me think about him all the time. Sometimes those thoughts would be fantasies. When you really hate someone its such a strong feeling that it could lead into other crazy feelings. Your friends prob. still hate each other but might have the occasional fuck session just to release those feelings that they each bring to each other. I guess that cliche is true .. theres a thin line between love and hate.

Hey its alwys a possibility. I had this guy that we would alwys treat each other like we really didn't care bout one another, but it was a front cuz we were hooking behind closed doors (but that was cuz we wanted to avoid gossip). Who knows - ppl get their kicks in so many diff. ways - just analyzing from my experiience.

Yea! Your right. I just asked cause I didn't understand why they did this. It was a shocked to all when we found out.

But then that's games. And i don't know about the rest of the guys here, but i ain't into them :nono:

Well, like you said, to each his/her own. But I see no way in wanting to fuck someone i hate. wtf? just that sentence alone makes no sense :laugh2:

LEt's see someone Fuck Leona Helmsly. Since Im sure everyone hates her!

Actualy its a sick game if you ask me! :blank:

In high school there was this kid I hated with all my heart. But since I hated him so much it made me think about him all the time. Sometimes those thoughts would be fantasies. When you really hate someone its such a strong feeling that it could lead into other crazy feelings. Your friends prob. still hate each other but might have the occasional fuck session just to release those feelings that they each bring to each other. I guess that cliche is true .. theres a thin line between love and hate.

Couldn't agree with you anymore. :mad:

well that's different than fucking someone cuz you hate them..

Actualy its a sick game if you ask me! :blank:

how is this "sick"?

right now i´m like this with 2 girls i regularely see and one girl i randomly see about once a month. the regular ones belong to two different circles so they like never meet. we always hate on each other when we´re together. with friends there or without friends. it´s great tension and a lot of fun. other people usually don´t get it and say "don´t argue all the time!", "why don´t you stop hating each other?", "can´t you two just get along somehow"... but all they gonna get is a dismissive "shut up" from the both of us since they don´t understand "our game". it´s fun. it´s entertaining. some women get off on it.

it´s a kink. welcome to the real world.