Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question re: Crobar

Biscuit .. actually not true .. the only time i went to crobar i loved it . coz roger sanchez kicked ass man .. and i generally liked the club

i hope u feeling better soon man .. best of luck to you

peace

the MASK

Mask,

Thanks pro yea feeling alot better ... Got back last set of result = things are looking on the up side.... Hope all is well on your side...

I luff crobar. I luff to stand around for 6 hours and not sit. I agree with thiago28. He is like me. Fuck sitting! Stand around all night long like an idiot. Listen thiago28 you bitch! If you like to stand around for a long time why don't you become a mime or work for the queen in england and guard buckingham palace. Next time you are there I am gonna bend you over not that you don't do that already and use you as a seat. Freak!

:half:

I luff crobar. I luff to stand around for 6 hours and not sit. I agree with thiago28. He is like me. Fuck sitting! Stand around all night long like an idiot. Listen thiago28 you bitch! If you like to stand around for a long time why don't you become a mime or work for the queen in england and guard buckingham palace. Next time you are there I am gonna bend you over not that you don't do that already and use you as a seat. Freak!

:half:

LOL@luztidara