Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shyne

fineones

just watched the MTV interview with john morris

he contracdicted himself so many times, its not funny

really confused me a few times...kinda sounded like john kerry saying one thing, then something else exactly oposite it later in the interview

none the less, i'll still go get the album

just watched the MTV interview with john morris

he contracdicted himself so many times, its not funny

really confused me a few times...kinda sounded like john kerry saying one thing, then something else exactly oposite it later in the interview

none the less, i'll still go get the album

Yeah I watched that as well, it was shit

Yeah I watched that as well, it was shit

i'm glad i wasnt the only one who noticed this

one minute he was telling john norris how he justified his lyrics by saying these were things he lived through and saw

then later in the same interview norris asked him if he thought his lyrics would keep him from parole...talking about being "harder" or "tougher" because of jail...shyne went on to say that there was a disclaimer on his album saying it was just a form of art not to be taken seriously and that they couldnt hold that against him

then he went on to say how he admitted to shooting the gun in Club NY that night, but wouldnt say why....and then later in the same interview again he said he admitted to no violence to harm anyone???? Huh? if you admit to shooting a gun in a club, self defense or not, your admitting to hurting someone

maybe thats just me

BUMPS dfacts-cocaine.jpg

IMO

more or less f foxy

the gang f foxy

the godfather has a phat beat

bentlys and money counters is gully

are probably the best tracks on there thati can think of without looking at it

but the gang is probably the best track on the album

i'm glad i wasnt the only one who noticed this

one minute he was telling john norris how he justified his lyrics by saying these were things he lived through and saw

then later in the same interview norris asked him if he thought his lyrics would keep him from parole...talking about being "harder" or "tougher" because of jail...shyne went on to say that there was a disclaimer on his album saying it was just a form of art not to be taken seriously and that they couldnt hold that against him

then he went on to say how he admitted to shooting the gun in Club NY that night, but wouldnt say why....and then later in the same interview again he said he admitted to no violence to harm anyone???? Huh? if you admit to shooting a gun in a club, self defense or not, your admitting to hurting someone

maybe thats just me

just because you shoot a gun doesnt mean you hit anyone.. puff had a gun too, maybe he was the one that shot that bitch in the face :idea: