Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Democrats are PISSED!!!

I'm watching the breaking news right now......just thought I'd let everyone in on the news since I know many of you are at work....some democrat lady is getting interviewed and she said about Florida there were reports of.....

1. Missing ballots

2. Voter intimidation

3. Invalid ballots(whatever that means)

4. A bunch of other shit.....

They said they haven't seen anything like this since the 1800's.....Many people and possibly the democratic party are considering filing lawsuits against the US government.....crazy shit goin on here....Keep ya updated......WOW

Mikey

------------------

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger......

Media32975.jpg

It seems that a lot of the confusion stems from certain booths (in Palm Springs) where voters selecting Gore, were in actuality voting for Pat Buchanan, who was on the ballot for something else. Supposedly the lever was "strategically" placed in between the two names, and voters didn't pay it enough attention. Fucking, Jed Bush...if this werent in Florida, where a Bush held office, the controversy would be much less. There is really no way now for Bush to legitimately hold the Presidential office...if he is declared vistorious at ANY point...it will go to the Supreme Court..guaranteed...might even happen anyway. This is such a mockery of the American political system...whatever the result is, this country is going to be in shambles.....

I say let, Clinton remain Prez. until 2 REAL candidates come along...at least he ran this country properly for 8 years...and got a few blow jobs along the way...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dollar.gif + heart.gif + cd.gif makes me face5.gif

Originally posted by gq2727:

It seems that a lot of the confusion stems from certain booths (in Palm Springs) where voters selecting Gore, were in actuality voting for Pat Buchanan, who was on the ballot for something else. Supposedly the lever was "strategically" placed in between the two names, and voters didn't pay it enough attention. Fucking, Jed Bush...if this werent in Florida, where a Bush held office, the controversy would be much less. There is really no way now for Bush to legitimately hold the Presidential office...if he is declared vistorious at ANY point...it will go to the Supreme Court..guaranteed...might even happen anyway. This is such a mockery of the American political system...whatever the result is, this country is going to be in shambles.....

I say let, Clinton remain Prez. until 2 REAL candidates come along...at least he ran this country properly for 8 years...and got a few blow jobs along the way...

I like that.....I like that....

Mikey

------------------

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger......

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by gq2727:

I agree

------------------

"No sane man will dance" - Cicero -

hmr3.gif

Yeah I heard a little something that since Bush's brother is Gov of Florida their was possibly some shady shit going on. Possibly stuffing ballots and what not.

What you think something like that can't happen now a days??? This is America, look at OJ, if you have enough money or power you can get away with anything.

"I'll never hit a women... never ever-ever him a women... thats just wrong... I never hit a women... But I'll shake the shit out of that bitch." Chris Rock

Guest crystalmethodny

This is an absolute debauchery.

The United States is fucking pathetic, what the hell is wrong with us? At least we used to be able to cover up corruption legitmately, but nooooo...

Now we suck at that too.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by ReginaP:

rolleyes.gif this is just ridiculous...can we Please just give Fl back to Gore????

Seriously! They should of left it the way it was in the first place!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

and another thing....the confusion was definitely not just in Florida..I experienced it first hand. I voted in Queens and the volunteers or whatever, running the show were complete idiots. While on line, there was confusion as to how to properly pull the voting lever...as the booths were different from usual. The guy who was in charge of my district was instructing people what to do, and as the voters exited the booth another worker came over to question what this guy was doing. It appeared as if some voters under his supervision were given incorrect instructions....and they voted TWICE...yup TWICE..this is not a fucking joke...it happened with the 5 people in front of me. I dont know if actually went through two times, but it was definitely insane....and this is just because of incompetent volunteers...now imagine what happens when you have a powerful politician who is the BROTHER of the presidential candidate...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dollar.gif + heart.gif + cd.gif makes me face5.gif